Chapter 7 - a moonlight dance

Sonic woke up right beside Knuckles who was still asleep...he didn't care if he transformed into a vampire...he gave a small smile and said, oh...my vampire prince....you are so....wonderful...you know...how to show a blue hedgehog...a good time.... he felt his cold skin and holds on to Knuckles.... then the vampechidna said as the blue hedgehog cuddled up with him, good evening my beloved beauty....are you ready for a special surprise?.....I know it's sudden but....I felt like the time is right until we....you know.... Sonic sat up and looked at the starry sky while wrapping his naked form in a blanket..... Sonic whispered, the night is still so young.... *he faces his vampire-lover* Knuckles said to him, it is...isn't it?.....*takes his hand*.....can I ask you a favor?...*Sonic nodded* I need you to meet me at the garden in 2 hours we have three days until we both gain eternal life as one.... Sonic replied, I will.... Knuckles walked outta the room and into the garden.....the garden was very lovely with queen of the night orchids, blood-red roses, & blackish-violet-blue tulips. Knuckles held out a ring with an unholy symbol on it and said to himself as he looked at it, this is it....I'm gonna do it....when the third day comes at the night of the full blood moon both me and Sonic will live...together-forever.... he looks at the moonlight sky for a moment but then his thoughts snapped out of it when he heard footsteps behind him. He turned around and sees Sonic in a lovely-violet dress and his spikes covered in violet-glitter smiling at him and said nervously, I....I must be pathetic by now....aren't I? Knuckles eyes shimmered in the moonlight as he stared beautifully at the blue-vamphog... he walked closer to him and said, no....you don't look pathetic....you look lovely my beautiful blue-flower....*the vamphog smiled * Sonic can I do you the honor of having this dance with me? Sonic nodded as he blushed... then it happened Knuckles took Sonics hand and then they danced through the moonlight....the flowers were shimmering as the two vampires danced so lovely, gracefully, and so beautifully in the night...they gazed into each-other's eyes as their eyes glimmered like the stars at night... but as they continue to dance they kissed blissfully in the moonlight....

Meanwhile with Shadow and Shawn.

Shawn and Shadow were struggling in their straight-jackets while yelling, THIS ISN'T A JOKE WERE NOT PLAYING VAMPIRES DO EXIST WE SWEAR!!! The two stopped struggling as Shawn realized something.... Shadow said, what's up with you? Shawn replied, I just realized something....Shadow didn't Knuckles called Sonic his bride?..*Shadow nodded*...if Sonic is his bride then there still a chance to save him but if we don't hurry before the blood moon then Sonic will become an invisible vampire along with Knuckles.... Shadow asked, any chance if the wedding was on the same day? Shawn replied, YYEESS!!! SHADOW DON'T YOU GET IT YET?! IF WE DON'T DO SOMETHING BEFORE THE VAMPIRE-WEDDING THE VILLAGE WILL BE DOOMED!!! Shadow yelled, WELL WHAT DID YOU EXPECT THAT PSYCHIATRIST  THOUGHT WE WERE MAKING IT UP NOT EVERYONE BELIEVES IN THEM THEY THINK THEY WERE BEING ATTACKED BY WOLVES OR SOMETHING!!! The two kept arguing until a medical attendant yelled out, HEY SHUT UP IN THERE!! ONE MORE WORD ABOUT THIS VAMPIRE NONSENSE AND YOU'LL BE IN SEPARATE SOLITARY CONDIMENT CELLS!!! Shadow and Shawn obeyed the medical attendant and waited helplessly as the blood-moon slowly approaches.