Chapter 9 - The Vampire Wedding

Shawn and Shadow were racing out of the village and to the mansion.... but little did they know they couldn't stop the wedding.... Sonic was wearing a lovely grey wedding-dress with a black veil.... he was so happy for his big day.....he always loved Knuckles but now his dream will come true.... Sonic is getting married to his long-lost love.....Sonic whispered to himself, it's gonna be my most cherished day ever...me and Knuckles....together....forever... Sonic grabbed his black-rose bouquet and ran to the abandoned chapel.... Knuckles was waiting for the perfect moment until the gothic-wedding march began and he sees his beautiful bride walking down the aisle..... Shawn and Shadow saw the wedding as Shawn said, shoot....it's starting....the wedding is starting.... the two vampires were joining together in their unholy matrimony.... the wedding bells are similar to Funeral bells... Shawn thought, oh man I wonder if their wedding would be more scary than the wedding bells....I know that the blood moon in on their wedding day....BUT THATS TONIGHT AND ITS HALFWAY DONE!!....Shadow we need to hurry...we haft to stop it and stop the wedding before it's too late... Shadow and Shawn snook in the chapel..... Knuckles and Sonic's eyes were red as blood as the ghost of an unholy priest said, now by the power vested in the deepest depths of heck.....I here by pronounce you the.... Shadow interrupted, STOP THE WEDDING?! The two turn to Shadow and Shawn who were scared and angry....  Knuckles yelled, HOW DARE YOU INTERRUPTED OUR WEDDING!!! Shadow yelled, AND YOU WON'T GET AWAY WITH THIS!!...DIE YOU UNHOLY BEAST!!!....*he throws a chain with a few crosses on it* Sonic pushed Knuckles outta the way but he was caught by the chain....he screamed in agony....but as he yanked Sonic towards them the vamphog-bride resisted as best as he could....he hissed, growled, & grunted....he tripped on the floor as he landed on his back-side.....the crosses were burning his skin.....he screamed and hissed.... Knuckles stood up and saw his bride hurting in horror....Knuckles thought, shoot....they got him but I can't just leave him....I love him.... his eyes became angry and crazy... Shadow and Shawn lift up the stake towards Sonic...but Knuckles lunged at Shawn and Shadow and stunned the both of them....Sonic stood up in bloody tears as Knuckles undo the chain in one swift and catches his bride in time....Knuckles said as he held his bride in his arms, are you alright? Sonic whispered, I...I don't know....I...I mean I am now....but.... Knuckles hugged him tight as Sonics burns heal...fast....with the red moon almost in tack the ghost of the unholy priest said, as I was saying....
I here by pronounce you the King and Queen of the night....You may kiss the vampire bride.... the ghost disappeared as Knuckles lifts up the veils and kisses his beautiful bride.....as the two vampires kissed the blood moon was full.... the two became....full fledged vampires.... Shawn and Shadow didn't stand up in time because for them it was too late..... Sonic and Knuckles smirked as they stood up.... Sonic said, looks like we'll haft to grab a bite before going to sleep... Knuckles said, you gotta good point my dear.... Shawn and Shadow were terrified.... Knuckles said, don't you two get it?....we're invincible....we are notorious.....with that being said...the two vampires knocked out Shawn and Shadow.... Sonic wondered, I wonder....what to do with these two.... Knuckles replied, how about we chow down....I think we'll consider our wedding cake.... Sonic said smirking, your right...I think we should.... they smirked revealing their fangs...they laughed evilly as their eyes glowed bloody red.