Chapter 6 - BLOODY-LOVE

Sonic was wearing a dark green dress with see-through long sleeves and a golden pendant while sleeping on the death bed...Knuckles walked in and towards the death bed and said as he stroke the unconscious vamphogs cheek, my beautiful bride....there's only 3 days left until the moment comes....for us...soon we will live for-eternity.... he kissed Sonic on the lips....& walked out.... Sonic opened his eyes a bit and thought as he cried bloody tears, if only I....I'd been more careful....then Knuckles wouldn't go to all that trouble to...help me recover... Sonic sobbed in bloody tears as he closed his eyes....but then Sonic felt a stroke on his cheek he opened his eyes to see Knuckles with a concern look....he licked his bloody tears away.... Sonic whispered, I'm...I'm so sorry....if only I have been careful...I....you... Knuckles said as he caressed his face, ssshhhh....*he gets closer to his face* it's okay...my love....I do anything....for save you....even like this....besides you and I need a have a little fun...*they take their clothes off...but Sonic didn't mind he knew what that meant* the vampechidna kisses Sonic on the lips once again and this time more passionate and more bloody as he gave the vampechidna's tongue an entrance once more...but this time their tongues fought for dominates...they were under the covers as they grew closer to each other and deeper into each-others kissed....they were lost into their love for each other...but as they went deeper and deeper into their love...Knuckles sucked and kissed on the blue-hedgehogs neck...he was careful not to hurt him... as they finished making love they gazed into each other's eyes....Knuckles was on top of the blue hedgehog..... Sonic smiled and said, your so....good and so....wicked... Knuckles whispered, thank you....my love.... Sonic whispered as both his arms reached to his neck, it's our pleasure....my darling....ours alone.... Knuckles smiled as he collapsed to his side and gazed into Sonics cold and dead eyes....they held each other close as they went to sleep....

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙

💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙

💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙

💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️