Chapter 4 - STAY AWAY FROM MY BRIDE!

Sonic was coming towards them....but as Shawn looked frightened as heck he turns to the sun that is about to rise....Shawn said as he pulled the curtains out.... Sonic hissed as he sees the light...he was slowly suffering from the suns beams....Shadow said, that's right the sun kills vampires.... Sonic was getting sun-burns on his skin.... he screamed in Terror loud enough for Knuckles to hear.... but as he went to the source of the scream he closes the curtains which made Shadow a and Shawn turn to him.... Knuckles was angry at them as he picked up Sonic.... Knuckles stared at him with concern as Sonic said, Knu..ckles... Knuckles interrupted him in a whispered, don't talk.... you got sun-burn.... he turns to the two Emo's and yells, WHAT HAVE YOOU DONE?! Shadow said, you did this....you turned Sonic into a vampire.....why? Knuckles laughed and said as he held Sonic in his arms, oh isn't that a bit obvious....theses past 3 months of living alone...& HE IS ALL MINE!! Shawn said, y..you won't get away with this... Knuckles said, oh its already too late for that....so...better do me a favor and....STAY AWAY FROM MY!!....BRIDE!!!! Shadow yelled, YOUR BRIDE?! Knuckles hissed and said, YES!....I WAS SUPPOSED TO TELL HIM HOW I FEEL BUT THEN THAT LOUSY VAMPIRE BIT ME TO TAKE HIS PLACE AS HE DIED AN AGONIZING DEATH!!! Sonic said, Knuckles....I.... Knuckles whispered, I know Sonic....me too.... then they disappeared into thin air.... Shawn and Shadow ran out before they can become a midmorning snack for two vampires.... meanwhile inside the guest room...Knuckles was making sure all of his sun-burns were healed....Sonic whispered, I'm sorry....so sorry.... Knuckles leans on him and whispered, it wasn't your fault....I wasn't sure that trespassers would be here.....*Sonic wrapped his arms around the vampechidna's neck*...what should I do?.... Knuckles smirked and said, don't worry my sweet....how about I sleep with you....just in case they come back.... Sonic blushed and whispered, yes that would be...good...I think.... Knuckles wrapped his arms around him and slept on the death bed together....