5

Jessica's POV

"Hellooooo?" Taeyeon said while I just stared at her. Well who wouldn't?
There is a goddess infront of you man

"You look stupid" she suddenly said and I smiled, wait what?

I saw her laughing her ass out. Did she just called me stupid? What the?

She stopped laughing when she saw me not laughing at her so-called-joke.

"Y-You know I was just k-kidding, right?"

She stuttered while looking at me like a lost child. I just stared at her blankly and raised one eye brow.

I saw bit her lower lip as she looked down her feet while playing her fingers. This scene makes me giggled.

Taeyeon looked at me with a confused face and I pinched her cheeks.

"You know I was just kidding, right?"
I repeated what she said and gave her a smirk. She looked at the other way while covering her face with her cute hand.

And started walking. I giggled as she did that and also started walking

While we we're walking, I saw her taking pictures. She looks so cute. She then looked at her pictures and smiled in satisfactory.

Then I saw her looking somewhere. I followed her gaze and spotted a girl.
The girl was tall and skinny, has long hair and beautiful.

I frown as I saw her reaction.

She was smiling like she was so in love with the girl. Uhh who the fuck is she?

Suddenly the girl notice and smiled then starts talking.

Ugh hello? Already forgotten me huh?

I went to them and smiled at Taeyeon

"Taengoo~"
I sweetly said and looked at the other girl

"Oh hi there"  I said

First she was staring at me blankly then she gave me a smirk

"Hey, I'm Yoona" she said while extending her hand

I raised an eyebrow and accept it

"Jessica, Jessica Jung"

We stared for a minute. But our silence was interupted by Taeyeon's cough

"Uhh so umm"

Aww Taeyeon is so cute. Looking like a kid that doesn't know what to do

Then "Yoona" suddenly suggested to go to a restaurant and Taeyeon agreed. And I also agreed. Well who am I to disagree. If only I can then..

"So.. Taeyeon how's life?"
Yoona suddenly said

"Its good Yoong" Taeyeon said while smiling

Yoong? Aww what a cute name -_-

Yoona just smiled and nod. While walking, I already saw the restaurant's name and noticed that the restaurant we're going to is own by a foriegner.

Maki's Kubo?

Hmm. Kubo? What is Kubo?

Taeyeon opened the door and let me..uhh I mean 'we' in. She's such a gentlewoman. How sweet -_-

"Taeyeon!"

An older woman shouted and runs toward Taeyeon and hugged her.

"Oh boss hehe" Taeyeon laugh cutely
Aww they looked so cute

"Oy Yoona, welcome. How are you?"
The lady said, uhh hey? What about me?

"I'll find a table, and umm Jessica let's go?" Taeyeon said and I said 'yes' then she dragged me away from them.

Oh how I love her hand on my arm. Her hand was soft and I like that feeling.

"Ah thank god. Sorry I kinda drag you but they talk so much, so I quickly let us two escape."

Taeyeon explained and seated. I then seated beside her.

I don't mind being dragged by you babe

"Anyway, what is your relationahip with Yoona, Taeyeon?" I suddenly asked.

"Well, Yoona is one of my priorities. And I love her so much."

Taeyeon said while smiling and ouch I was kinda hurt. So Yoona is one her priorities. But what about me?

Psh oh Jessica, you only met just weeks ago. You can't be one of Taeyeon's priorities.

After a couple of minutes, Yoona came and seated the opposite of us. I unconsciously smile.

"Did you guys ordered already?" Yoona asked looking at us

Taeyeon shook her head and smiles.
She calls some waiter and asked us what we want.

"What do you want sica?" I smiled of what she just called me. Its so hot when Taeyeon called me that.

"I want you"

____________________________________________

A/n:  Hello :) sorry the udpate took longer than I thought. After the exam we celebrated Christmas Party so the update was late. Also thanks for waiting and reading :) Hoped you all like the story. Xoxo

-chibijejon17