13

Jessica's Pov

This is not a dream, right? Taengoo is asking me to be her girlfriend? Omo! Shit, calm the fuck down Jess. Be cool.

"Y-Yes, I would l-love to." I said stuttering. I can feel myself blushing because of embarrassment.

Taengoo looks like she won something. Smiling from ear to ear. She hugged me tightly while saying that she won't hurt me and will love me with all of her heart.

I smiled while hugging her. Finally, someone who can love me truly. She let go of me and cupped my face. Looking at my eye. Gosh she's so beautiful.

She leaned towards and kissed me. My arms automatically went to her neck pulling her closer. I closed my eyes, feeling her tongue inside my mouth.

After a couple of minutes of making out she gently let go while looking at me smiling. I also smiled and pinch her cheeks.

"So.." Taengoo started talking breaking silence in us. Intertwining our hands and kissing them after.

"So, this is day one." She added smiling showing her cute dimple under her chin. I nodded still smiling. She looked at her self then to me.

"I need to take a bath now. I stink" she said and let out a little chukle. I nodded and told her that she use my clothes as I led her to my room.

"Here" I said and lend her the clothes. A big white t-shirt and some black sport short. She just stood there staring at it. She then gave me an apologetic smile while scratching the back of her neck.

"Do you have some undergarments? I mean, the one that are...you know...unused?" She shyly said and I can see a tint of light pink on her cheeks.

I let out a chukle and just nodded. Opening the bottom drawer and pulling out the pack of undergarments. I just bought these a week ago. I opened it and grab one and hand it to Taengoo.

"Thanks, Sica." She said and gave me a peck. I giggled and went back to the kitchen. I put the bowl that Taeyeon used in the sink and washed it. After that I went to sit at my couch. While waiting for Taengoo, I felt my phone vibrated from my pocket so I checked it.

Where the fucking hell are you? A lot of cutomers wants to have sex with you right now. Get your fucking ass here, right now Jung.

Shit, I forgotten about my work. But I'm not in a mood to go there. I don't want to go there ever again. I can find a new job, one proper job. But where?

"Hey, beautiful."
I hear a voice behind me, feeling her hands resting on shoulder then giving it a slight squeeze and I just sigh.

"Is there a problem?" She asked giving me a massage. Now, this is what I want. To relax.

I shook my head and told her to sit beside me. I ignored the message and turned off my phone, so that they can't call me for ignoring their message.

As Taengoo sitted, I then hugged her and nuzzled my nose to her cheek and giving it light peck. She hugged me back and kissed my lips. I sat at her lap without breaking our kiss. She then put her hands on my waist rubbing my sides slowly.

I started moving my hips towards her, grinding on her. While she kissed my neck slowly to my throat. She found my sensitive spot and started sucking it which made me moan.

I felt her cupping my clothed breast and giving it a squeeze. I bit my lower lip as I felt myself getting wet. Its been a month that I haven't had sex and I badly need one right now.