14

Taeyeon's pov

Right now, I'm curently laying on my bed. Its been a week that Sica and I have started dating. I stood up and went to my desk. I pulled out a drawer and took out my camera.

I felt my phone vibrated signaling there's a text. I opened it and read it. It was from appa.

From: Appa-yah
Hey kid. Got some new models for you. And btw I need you here in my office right now. I have some work for you.

Okay, I have some work to do. I texted Sica that I have work right now and I'll just chat with her after my work.

From: Sica baby <3
Okay babe. Take care and loveyouuu <3 <3 <3

I replied her by saying I love you too.
I went to my bathroom and took a shower. After that I went to my closet to grab some clothes. I wear it and putted on my shoes.

I checked myself at the mirror. Okay, looks good. Just a plain black jacket and a white t-shirt underneath. A black skinny jeans and a white shoes. I grab my camera and putted on my neck then my keys.

I left my place, locking it. Then went to my car and went to my appa's company. But before going there, I stopped by at a cafe. I ordered some hot chocolate after that I saw a convenience store just across the cafe.

I also went there and bought some ramens. A bag full of chips, jelly, and some gummy bears. After I payed all of it, I went back to my car. Putting the hot choco on the cup holder and the other things I bought on the passenger's seat and started to drive.

After a couple of minutes, I arrived at my appa's company. I grabbed my hot chocolate and went inside the building.

"Goodmoring Ms." Said the guard while giving me a small bow on the lobby. I gave him a nod and smiled.
I went to the elevator and pressed 8.
That's my appa's floor. Mine is at the 9th floor. Why mine is at the top floor? Well simply because I love the number 9.

After a minute my elevator stopped at the 8th floor. The door opened and I went out. Passing my appa's secretary.

"Hi Miss. Mr. Kim is waiting for you." Said his secretary while smiling and I just gave her a small smile.

I opened the door to his office and spotted him at his desk. Looking so serious on his computer. I went to his desk and putted my hot choco on his table and went behind him and look what he was doing. I frown of what I saw and smack his head.

"OUCH! WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK!?"
he yelled and glared at me while rubbing the spot that I just hit.

"SERIOUSLY APPA? YOU'RE PLAYING SCRABBLE? I THOUGHT YOU WE'RE HAVING SOME SERIOUS BUSINESS HERE" I yelled back. This is so annoying.

"WHAT? THIS IS A SERIOUS MATTER."
He yelled back while poiting at his computer. I just rolled my eyes and sitted on a chair that was infront of his desk.

After a couple of shouting to each other, appa pulled out his drawer and took out some paper. I look at closely and there written the informations of the models that appa just found.

MODEL #1

Name: Park Sooyoung
Age: 21
Height: 5'6
Weight: 43kg

Name: Park SooyoungAge: 21Height: 5'6Weight: 43kg