10

Jessica's Pov

"Taetae?"

We turned around and saw a beautiful girl. I saw her smile at Taengoo. Damn that gorgeous eye smile.

"Oh, Pany"

Taengoo then smiled, the girl then went to us.

"Hi, I'm Tiffany." She said while giving me her hand to shake on and I accepted it.

"Jessica, Jessica Jung."
I introduced. Then she gave me her eye smile.

"Well, Sica. This is my bestfriend."
Taengoo said then she looked at Tiffany.

"And Pany, this is my soon-to-be girlfriend."

Both of our eyes went wide. Tiffany and I has the same expression. Both of our mouths are slightly open.

"Oh, is that so?"
Tiffany asked and Taengoo just nodded. Feeling proud of what she said earlier.

Soon-to-be girlfriend?

"Anyway, I have to go. Prince need to be feed. So I went out to buy some snacks. I saw you from afar and just stopped here to look if it was you, and it really was."

Tiffany said and giggled. While showing us the snacks. What a cute laugh she have. Why is she so beautiful?

But I'm also beautiful. But still, she's so charming. So full of charms. Dammit why?

"Okay then, I'll see you around then Pany. Bye"

Taengoo said

"Sure, bye then."

Tiffany said and kissed Taengoo's cheek. But it was so close to her lips.
That should be me, kissing her lips.

"You too, Jessica. We should hang out sometimes. Bye."

Tiffany said and hugged me. I nodded and said my goodbye and then she left.

We went to a park after Tiffany left.
The park feels nice. Kids playing and running. Some are walking with their pets and couples walking hand in hand.

"So..."

I looked at Taengoo waiting for her to finish her sentence.

"...how is she?"
She asked. Oh, so its about Tiffany.

"She's pretty and charming. Why?"

She just smiled and looked infront of her and started walking.

"Oh nothing."

I raised my right eye brow and catch up with her. Holding her wrist, stopping her from walking.

"By the way, what do you mean earlier?"

I asked looking at her eyes letting go her wrist. She avoided my gaze and hold my hand. Intertwining both of our hands.

"By what?"
She asked innocently

"By soon-to-be girlfriend."
She looked away and I can see a tint of light pink in her cheeks.

"Ah.. well.."
She started walking while holding my hand. I can feel my heart beating so fast.

We stopped infront of the fountain.
She let out a small laugh then looked at me straight in the eyes.

"I know, this is sudden. But I want you to know that I like you"
She said and smiled.

I felt myself blushed and smiled a little. Hiding my face with my hand, I said..

"I... Umm.. why me?"
I know its not the answer that you all want but I wanted to know that, all of the person she met, why chose me?

"I'm not that beautiful, I'm not that sexy, I'm not that smart nor great. I don't have a nice job. I don't have some friends. And lastly I'm not virgin anymore."

I added while whipering those last sentence.

"I like you because you're you. And I don't care if you don't have friends, because you have me. If you don't have a nice job then quit. I can find you new jobs that are suitable for you.  Lastly, I don't care if you're not virgin anymore. As long as you'll stay with me, I'm okay with it."

She said giving me a kiss on my forehead. Then suddenly she gave me a confused face. Cupping my face she said..

"Did I hurt you? Did I say something bad? Tell me. I'm sorry for making you cry." She said feeling a little worried.

I'm crying? Oh gosh

"I'm... its just that, no one ever said that to me. It's the first time Taengoo"
I confessed, playing with her other hand.

She smiled and caressed my cheek.
Giving a light kiss in ny hand.
I looked at her, not bothering my pink cheeks.

"I like you too"