♛ Opulent Glory ♛

SYNOPSIS;

SYNOPSIS;

New York's adolescent haut monde are known for their luxurious lifestyles. Their glory lies in their wealth. And their loyalty lies with their queen.

Madeline Lockhart.

But, with her new love of carrying out explicit activities, things are bound to get chaotic. What else would you expect in such a lavish world? No queen's reign is forever, and at the top of the pyramid, there's no where left to go but down, down, down.

♛ ♛ ♛

Author's Note
(Very Important);

Update March 26th 2019: DON'T PLAGIARISE OR COPY MY WORK PLEASE OMFG I THOUGHT THAT WENT WITHOUT SAYING!!!  ]

Hey guys!

I really hope you enjoy this book. I was heavily inspired by Frank Ocean's 'Super Rich Kids' and I'm really proud of the series I have created. Opulent Glory is the first book of the Opulence Series, followed by Gilded Butterflies, The King Of Metropolis, Best Fiends and the unfinished spin-off Money Trees!

Quick warning; There will be sexual references (but no explicit scenes) as well as drug use throughout the book.

  Also, please don't leave any rude comments. Some (most) of the characters in this book are not immediately likeable, especially Madeline, the protagonist, so please don't comment any sexist/degrading insults in the comments because it goes against the wave of feminism at the moment and undermines the tireless work of so many feminist leaders. Thank you for understanding!

Going to end this note off with a quote!

"With the greater part of rich people, the chief enjoyment of riches consists in the parade of riches, which in their eye is never so complete as when they appear to possess those decisive marks of opulence which nobody can possess but themselves."
~Adam Smith

Thank you so much for giving my book a chance, I really hope it fulfils your expectations!

Love,
-hexed
xx