Mistletoe (Christmas AU)

Quick note that this has nothing to do with the story... thanks for reading...😊 btw they were 15 at that time

Craig's P.O.V

Today is Christmas, and that means that Bebe is holding a Christmas party at her house... ofcourse I was gonna go! Who was gonna miss free gifts? Well not me! Well the party is gonna start at 7p.m and the time now is 6.30. Which means I still have 30 minutes to get ready untill I need at head out the door... I put on my hat and gloves before heading out, I wore a pair of skinny jeans and a hoddie to go with it.. I headed out the door by 6.55 since me and Bebe' s house is a 3 minute walk from here,hope everything goes well tonight...

Tweek's P.O.V

I heard about Bebe' s party and I know I had to go since she is like my friend, I wouldn't wanna let her down... it was 6.35 at the time so I need to get ready fast! I wore my favourite hoddie jacket and boyfriend jeans. And for once, I wore my red beanie... then i headed out the door by 6.40 since I need to take a bus to get there... hope everything goes well tonight...

Bebe's P.O.V

I invited my class to this Christmas party because my parents was on vacation and I don't want to feel misery on Christmas so I invited my class to this event just for the fun of it... hope they will enjoy this party...

Craig's P.O.V

I then arrived to Bebe's house, I'm not late. When I was gonna step in the door, I heard Tweek shout a far. Ofcourse I waved at him and he made his way to me... he then keeled in front of me, trying to catch his breathe... Then we walked to Bebe's house together. When I was gonna ring the doorbell I asked him "Are you ready?" He smiled looking at me and nodded. It took Bebe awhile to open the door and when she finally opened it, she yelled" surprise mother f**kers!!!" We stood there and tweek is freaking out since he's got scared... for me i just stood There and not give a fuck." Haven't seen you guys in like forever!!! But before you come in, you guys need to kiss!!!" We were shocked then Tweek asked" Why?! Is this a dare whaaaa whaaaa!!!!!" I tried to calm him down first then I looked at Bebe with a death stare and asked why... she giggled and said" oh silly, look above you;)" she smirked. We both look up and found that there's a mistletoe hanging above us...

Tweek's P.O.V

Gahhh! Why?! She put that up there? Then I felt myself blushing me and Craig haven't kissed since 4th grade, this is so awkward... Then I felt his hands on my shoulder, I looked down trying to hide my blush... Then he lifted my chin... Then...we kissed, on the lips...his lips were smooth and his breathe smelt good as if he brushed his teeth...After who knows how long, the whole room noticed. Then they all stared until we stopped... They all looked in excitement. And I was so shocked that my anxiety is getting into me...i knew I had to get out of there, I felt really embarrassed cause... I liked it... I ran out of the scene and the next thing I know Craig were telling at the crowd but I didn't heard what he said... proabably something bad about me... i don't know what to think anymore...

Craig's P.O.V

They all scared him, i knew I shouldn't have done that... And ofcourse I flipped everyone off and yelled at them for giving him pressure... I then ran after him... I saw him sitting at a bench by Starks pond, he was crying. I then walked up to him asking if he was ok."Why did you kissed me... I was so embarrassed i don't even know how to react... I.."I then put him in my chest as he cried in my hoodie... he stopped crying after I whipped the tears off his face. "Are you all set now?"I said, he nodded. "There's a reason in why I did that...*signs* you see... I still like you... And i could never find the right time to talk to you about it..." he hugged me tightly, I was shocked! I froze right there as he stared at me with his emerald green eyes, I can feel my face heat up and then he said those words I would never forget... " I acctually feel the same... And that kiss... it's amazing" he smirked. I tried to keep my cool but failed, then I kissed him again deep and passionately...then we stopped to breathe... he then laid his head on my shoulder and he asked "what relationship are we now?" I replied with a smirk on my face" I'm your boyfriend... ok is that ok for you?" He smiled and nodded." Merry Christmas Craig!!!" "Merry Christmas to you too Tweek..."

Yes sorry for posting late I know is not Christmas anymore but I've been kinda busy ... I'm so sorry next story might come out next year ;) see you guys till then ~Alissa