What have i done

Kenny's P.O.V

  I pulled apart from the kiss, there was a trace of saliva. I can feel my face turning red, I didn't know what i did that for. I just hope that he doesn't think that this is weird... He looked dazed and I felt scared.. i looked down.. then I suddenly felt a pair of hands on my cheeks, I turned to tweek...

Tweek's P.O.V

  I thought to Myself, maybe this was just a dream but then I realised that it wasn't... I took my hands and put them on Kenny's cheeks. I kissed him...Again... I needed it. The thought of Craig not being by my side made me lonely I needed it so bad...

No one's P.O.V

  The kiss turned into a heated make out session, and it lasted about a few minutes until they parted for air....

Tweek's Again
  After what happened I started feeling guilty... "Kenny I'm so sorry I didn't mean to do that it's just that you are.." I was then stopped by Kenny " just like him? Yea I know but he's not here, I know you miss him tweek.. and that's why you need me, me tweek.." I didn't want to admit it but he was right..."I'm sorry I can't do this right now I'm gonna go.." then I ran away as fast as I could back home I have to tell Craig what happened or else... Lets just say it's not gonna be pretty...

Sorry this is short I will try to upload More often.. until next time ~Alissa Ku🌌