New neighbor

Art by stan-is-on-fire at devianart. Go check it out! Btw this chapter might piss someone off so read at your own risk 😉

Craig's P.O.V

  Me, Ruby and my mom went to the neighbour's apartment which is right next to us. My mum knocked on the door. A few seconds later. A young girl probably around my age, opened the door... She has black long shiny hair and wore a hat that looks just like mine. "Uhh can I help you?" She asked raising and eyebrow... as my mum were gonna say something, a voice came from behind the girl and it said" CRYSTAL!!! Those are our new neighbours! Let them in!!" "Yes ma! Come on in…"she replied flipping what I assumed her mum off. I thought that it was weird how similar me and the girl are……
  When me, my mum and Ruby went in there is a woman that came out of the out kitchen and greeted us. "Hi we are your new neighbours. I'm Laura Tucker, this is my son Craig and my daughter ruby." "It's so Nice to meet you guys. I'm Lucinda Tabb, and this is my daughter Crystal." She said smiling. I thought to myself, isn't it quite weird that the girl actually looks like me. She has the same everything even the hat looks just like mine... she has those ocean blue eyes just like mine... I wonder if we're related...

Tweek's P.O.V

  Me and kemny became close friends after Craig has left south park and we were sitting a Starks pond... "Aghhhh. Kenny what am I gonna do... Craig is gone and I don't know what to do without him being around... I just wish he was here..." I said with my hands in my face. "You will be fine, I know you guys are dating and all that but you guys wouldn't forget about each other? Right ?" He said trying to cheer me up. I just nodded, then he put his arms around my neck as I started feeling my eyes are filled with tears... he then lifted my chin and pulled me in a kiss... I didnt know what to do... his lips... it felt just like Craig's... so I kissed back....

Sorry I had to cut it short and sorry if I pissed anyone off  Σ( ° △ °|||)︴see you guys later ヾ( ̄▽ ̄)Bye~Bye~