V - Wicked Games

WICKED GAMES

AUDREY

Grey eyes trailed behind every step taken throughout these heavily guarded grounds I'm imprisoned too. There was no escaping the intensity of his gaze, no way out of his radar, not after all my failed attempts to escape. He was there wherever I went, his dark shadow loomed over me reminding me of who he was and the power he possessed. I fairly spoke a word to him, kept myself quiet and preserve to avoid drawing any unnecessary attention, but he never left me alone. He never showed any intention of inflicting pain, his pretty face and gentle soft caresses don't fool me. Under that flawless facade hid the devil.

Back home, anyone would've thought living in the tropical island near the Caribbean was almost as if I were spending a vacation on a resort from how tan and well rested I appeared to look, but it's not far from the truth. Since my abduction, it's been nothing but a bliss really. Far from what I expected it to be. Roman had gone out of his way to ensure my captivity here on the island was up to my liking. He treated me well here, there was no doubt about it. He fed me, clothe me, and—shocking to admit, kept me safe as well as protected. He provides me with everything I need. Of course, nothing could ever make me forget the fact I'm a prisoner here, held back against my own will.

My first set of weeks trapped in this tropical prison, I fought hard for my freedom—and dammit if I didn't deserve it. My attempts to escape were all useless as that deviant bastard, Roman put it. And Marie had not been exaggerating when she warned me every move made on this island was monitored. His private island was fully staffed. Men rested at every corner, making it impossible to slick past them and make a break for it.

My efforts to escape were put on hold for the moment until I gained some leverage along with Roman's trust.

One would've given up upon seeing how tough of a challenge it was to earn back their liberty and simply accept the fact they've been stripped off of everything they've come to love. Embrace it, they'd say.

I shake my head to myself.

Embrace my captivity, as if that's possible. There was no way in this hell that I would learn to accept what I've been forced to live into, but I can't have him think that. For now, I play the part of the scared captive falling head over heels in love with my captor.

There was no harm to come to me as long as I played sweetly by his rules.

And if I played my cards right, it might just earn me my ticket to freedom.

ROMAN

She was as gorgeous as ever.

Her long, thick brown hair cascaded down her back like a chocolate waterfall. A few stray hairs stuck to the sides of her angular face, but it only added to her angelic feature. Her warm chocolate brown eyes, winged with thick, long eyelashes rested softly along her cheeks like dark crescents as she dozed on the lounge chair. My eyes darted down to her soft, pink lips.

I couldn't stop from imagining how they would look wrapped around my length ... the image haunted me. I groaned as I felt my dick jerk upwards at the thoughts.

The warm rays of the sun glazed over her creamy skin. It appeared soft and smooth, all I wished was to run my fingers over the silk skin. Giving in to the urge, my knuckles gently brushed along her cheeks, feeling the smooth texture of my roughening skin. Audrey stirred awake, her eyes peeking open in the sun. She must've caught a good glimpse of who I was at first glance because she jolts up from the seat by the second.

"Hi, baby." I smiled softly down at her, deeply amused by the look that flashes across her eyes.

My sweet, little kitten. Those chocolate eyes held evident fear, but I see the fire raging within.

"Did you nap well?" I ask, my fingers playing with the soft locks of her hair.

Her eyes lower to the ground shyly as she nods gently. She takes her bottom lip prisoner between her teeth and gently gnaws down on it.

I catch her chin between my fingers and tip her head back. Her eyes fall on mine and I hear her breathing hitch as I lean forward. My lips hover over hers before I take them between mine. She's hesitant at first, but slowly her lips part and she takes me in. I push her back against the chair, her body fitted warm and soft against my own as I ravish the sweet taste of her lips. Her hands shyly fall to my chest and move upward, slipping into my hair. And I hear her make a sweet little cooing sound at the back of her throat.

I make a sound of my own, one between a growl and a groan and I pressed down against her. She must have felt it because she suddenly stops. Her eyes fly open and she pushes against my chest budging me off and I do. Audrey is dazed for a bit, her eyes dilated, her skin flushed pink and her lips red and swollen from the kiss.

Her eyes fall on mine and they grow to frighten. "I'm sorry. I just-"

I gently smile down at her. "Don't apologize. I understand."

Audrey remains silent. I leaned forward to kiss her head before I leave her on her own.