mix tape one & two

>>>> trailer on the side <<<<

August 26, 1981

Dear friend,

I am really embarrassed for writing you this but I thought you would listen. Please don’t try to figure out who I am because I really don’t want you to go through all that trouble for me.

I am both happy and sad to write you this, and I’m still figuring out how I can be both at the same time. But until I figured it all out I’m going to send you letters, once a week – I’m not good at planning so excuse me if I miss a week or so.

If it helps you with imagining me, I am tall, well-built and have dark brown hair with deep brown eyes –or at least I like to think I have. In reality I am the total opposite of what I’d like to be, but that’s okay – mom says it’s puberty, but I’m not so sure.

I don’t want you to think I’m crazy – because I’m not. I just get a little lonely sometimes. If it helps you thinking that I’m not an crazed boy begging for your attention, I will introduce me with a few facts about me.

a.       I like to think I am going to change the world someday. How is still an unanswered question.

b.      I broke my left arm when I was five years old because my brother threw me off the swings.

c.       I always drive with open window – even if it’s below zero. It just reminds me of that nothing is infinite and you should live for now.

d.      I always peel off the label of the many bottles of water I drink.

e.      I love to read magazines from the last page to the front page.

f.        Well I have a tendency to say strange things at often not so fitting moments, most of the time they don't make any sense.

I hope you now think I’m less crazy – but  I still dearly hope you even didn’t think that at all.

Each letter will be accompanied by a mix tape, just because I love music and I hope there are still some people out there who actually listen to good music – if you know what I mean. If by any point you don’t want me visiting your mail box every week then just let me know by sending me a letter back. If not, then please don’t try to contact me, whatsoever.

                                                                                            Affectionately yours,

                                                                                            Luke 

- The letter was indeed accompanied with a mix tape, it was coloured and bright. Like he had spent all night working on it. It had two sides, with two different playlist, called The twisted tape and Morning Approval.

The first side was covered with turns and twist of a yellow and orange marker, but when turned it was a relaxing view everyone would like to wake up to. He had coloured it in by himself and it looked like he had spent hours on doing it.

Right there in the palm of her hand was a mix tape, the first one of many. -

(This is inspired by The Perks of being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky, the plot will be completely different)