CHAPTER:Back To Scare

"Crap! I am back to this place."

I cursed as I slugged behind mom who seemed to be in such a hurry of bringing me back to school. Kicking pebbles as I walked towards the foyer, I remembered how miserable this school, the teachers and worst of all the prefects sucked.

"Mrs. Anyona, how are you? I see you have brought the boy back" My class teacher flattered my Mum on seeing us.

"Yes madam I guess he has had some time to think about his life in his two weeks of suspension." Mother responded faking a smile as she turned for glance as if addressing me.

"Ok Mama Ted, let me inform the discipline committee you are here, meanwhile you can wait here for the hearing."

The goofy Madam Lorna carried her skinny leg, which I have never understood why they weren't broken yet from all the labor it gets from carrying her burdens, towards the teachers' lounge.

I felt so uncomfortable sitting there staring at a new student who was being admitted to the school talking with her parents and wondering how she could even want to join the school while I was trying so hard not to be there. Of course as a normal teenage boy I had to check her out. She had long dark hair that was tucked above her ear and a ponytail to complete it, a burn on the side of her head just where the hair started and which was often distracted by a deep loud dimple curving into her chubby cheeks. I wouldn't say she was beautiful though since I had a strict 'only light skin' policy but her dark melted chocolate fudge caramel skin was flawless. Who has such skin? But still I didn't have any interest.

"Madam you can proceed to the deputy principal's office now!" Madam Lorna returned.

The staircase seemed more than what am used to that day as we walked to the office. I was not ready to listen to the long lectures and threats from the committee especially not Miss Onyango's, the deputy. She was meaning arrogant and so authoritative. Well not to be a sexist but she was a good example of 'give a woman power and she will destroy the world after twenty eight days' just that her twenty eighth days was every day.

The lectures started as I stood on a corner of the well all mahogany furnished office. To me it all seemed like a Christians blessing on a pagan festival. It was all useless like the 'ueue' in queue. My mind was on that day that I was caught with Sophy in class and being the reason for being sent home for suspension. Well of course the girl child has rights which to me seem more of favors and so Sophy didn't go home crucifying me. Well I am to blame for some part but she had agreed to what we did.

Well it was on a Friday at around six while all the other students were stranded in the dining hall since it was raining. Sophy's heart was beating fast against mine and her warm breathe moisten my lips as I reached to kiss her. She was such a beautiful girl but I had always regarded her as my 'class sister' that is until that day. As we locked lips, she was melting in my arms, feeling hotter and hotter losing control and letting the fire burn inside her. Her legs tremble a little and her knees buckle briefly. She was scared before but now, all that, had been sucked by the pleasure. I let her sit on top of one of the desks and I sit next to her and run my fingers along her stomach then slowly to her breasts, I spend a little more time admiring her beauty with my hands and then impatiently grabbed her breast. I enjoyed it just holding it there for the moment, possessing it. Making her feel like I was admiring her shape. Like she was a statue in a museum. Like Picasso admiring a work of art.

I nibbled her ear as she leaned back towards the wall giving me a chance to run my hands into her skirt. And slowly with patience I allowed my fingers to go to explore inside and then ...like a snapshot, I heard the door open and all the sexy visual images were erased immediately and replaced by those of a frightened puppy and Sophy jumped with a little scream. I knew we had been caught but was to frozen to turn and see by whom?