Chapter Seven: Dare Stare Touch Vibe

Second term was surely not ending soon. Even after all the drama after drama time didn't move any faster. The languorous days seeming more and more interminable by the anticipation of closing day. And now with no 'weed' coming our way because of the beef we were creating with form four East, nothing kept the days to move. Lucky me I had spent at least the first two weeks home for suspension. Brian too had gone home for eye check up and was yet to come back. With all the rules of do's and don't's, school was getting boring day by day until one day Sam came up with an idea, a game. I mean what's the worst that could have happened.

Well most games have winners and losers but this never seemed to have a loser since both parties got to gain something by the end of it. It started like a joke and just like cancer it spread to a fraction of the class. And with time one or two members of other classes joined in.

'DSTV' An acronym to mean dare stare touch vibe, was the game. The game was simple all you had to it was keep your fingers crossed all day, if not you were to choose whether to be dared to do something or to touch something or rather stare and lastly vibe. With time people lost interest with the staring and vibing and focused on the daring and touching which to became intimate and the game lost the title "game" and became quite some serious stuff.

"You are supposed to make out with Sophy don't forget that, " Malik reminded me of the dare he had given me as people walked out for games. As usual students never dragged while going for games or just any break and in a snap the class was empty just Malik, Phoebe and I remaining then Purity joined closing the door behind her.

"Ok so this weird because I had dared Purity to make out with Malik too, " Phoebe smiled. I hadn't really talked to her after the suspension and it was quite awkward standing in front of her that day to kiss her. And with the weirdness came guilt and for the first time in a long time I thought about Joan then Phoebe and how she had called me a 'man-whore' then imagined how all that I was about to do was wrong, just wrong.

"Please don't tell me you've chickened out right now brother, "Malik joked and just like that started out with Purity.

"Are you ok, I mean we can pretty much not do this if you don't want to they are not even watching right now, " Sophy whispered. "Hell no! " a gut inside me screamed. I had missed her to be honest and the moments we had before came to mind and I couldn't help myself from locking my lips with hers. We kissed and I felt again the rush of helplessness and the surging tide of warmth sinking and yielding down her body. All that she hadn started to say was swallowed immediately. Damn! I had missed this. Her taste. I liked it unlike other girls she knew what to do and didn't just leave me in control.

"Ummm I think that's enough now, " I heard her mumble. She was right. We had to stop. We really had to stop for I wouldn't be able to control myself if that continued a second longer.On the other corner of the class Malik and Purity looked quite caught up in it.

"I hope we didn't miss anything," the door swang open and you could have seen the relief in our faces to see it was Grace and Joan. Grace was the 'radio' of the class. Small and cheeky, she had learnt a skill to warm herself to people's hearts and although she was such a pain everybody liked her. Guess the society wouldn't be complete without some characters. Through out the game she had been like the security not participating at all but still involved making sure nothing to be heard and seen was heard or seen.

"So guess what? A new dare came up and my friend here is supposed to make out with my other friend there, "

"Wait you can't be serious, "Malik lightened up with a big grin.

"Wow this is interesting, " Purity added. So yes the last thing that I had ever imagined was to happen. Joan and I were to make out. Literally seconds after just kissing Sophy. Her enemy. I suppose.