Chapter Three:New Boy New Habits

What I came to realize about this world is that nothing waits for you. Whether you high above the clouds or you've hit rock bottom things will continue moving on and so will people. I think Joan realized this before me and she had found a distraction and a source of joy in Jeff. These days she cried less and smiled a lot. She didn't get to forgive me for what I did and it's not like I would go back and rewrite that chapter of my life. It was now a past. Erasable. Maybe I wasn't that 'forever' she used to say I'll be. Guess it's true, time heals all wounds.

"Hey gray eye," Purity approached us as we walked from the dining hall after breakfast.

"Hey, but my name is actually Brian, " Brian cocked back getting comfortable already with the conversation..

"I was just trying to be cute you know, "she smirked. And soon Malik and I who were with him were cropped out of the picture.

Purity was Sophie's and Joan's best friend. Although she was in form three West they spent quite some quality time together. Even after Sophie's and Joan's break she still has them both on her ends. Unlike her name she was such an impure character. Well known for her short tight skirts and nice ass that she sashayed whenever she passed a boy in the pavements, leaving them with jaws dropping and eyes popping Believe me I had never talked to her and neither had any of the other five boys may be because she had never been a fan of us or because we feared her ego or maybe because our egos wouldn't put up with yours too I don't know but the crazy fantasies I had of her, nobody can ever imagine Those long brown legs that she cared less to hide. Oh lord, those tits, never had I seen such a pair. I imagined having her, possession her, having her under my power. All those guys that had been with her I envied and pitied them at the same time. How did they live themselves after tasting such perfection? It's like she was put to this world just to drive innocent boys like me to sin. If I had such I wouldn't share with any man or woman. Yes am sure even girls back in the dorm had a share of wild thoughts of her.

We moved back and let them have their talk or rather to have a better view of her possessions. Sometimes I think God is unfair to give too much too others and just so little the others... We walk to class silent still absorbing all that.

"Brother it's on," Brian comes to me as I sit on my desk.

"What is on?" I ask rather uninterested.

"Purity wants to do it today games time at the library, "

"What! Are you serious? You have a date already. Tell me am the only one who you've told this please tell me?"Now so much interested I inquire.

"Yes and yes!"

"Good. Am the guard you know"

"Can't denie you that brother,"

The rest of the day wasn't to be easy for me. Not while imagining Purity naked right in front of me. All the vague images I had had of her were going to be real today.3D! A naughty subconscious from deep within screams. I tried had to concentrate during the History class but I just couldn't. But still this didn't stop me from hearing when Mike answered that the civil war was when Captain America betrayed Iron man and the avengers hence a war erupting between the two. I had vowed to laugh at him for the rest of the lesson but this didn't happen after the teacher saw us laughing and playing around ended up kneeling down both of us now being the laughing stalk. There's so much humor is in this history class to be honest.

Games time, the time everybody is always waiting for was here. Today was different for me I wasn't just waiting for it so as to go make noise in the fields or disturb those at the basketball court. I was going to watch live porn and as soon as the bell rang I was fighting to get out with the teacher. The pavements to the library seemed so short today and soon I was there, Brian and Purity were already there since they didn't take History.

The uneasiness as we waited for people to clear up from the library was too much. Purity was a library assistant and with the absence of the library prefects she was in charge since the librarian had to take a break at games time. Snail, is the only word that can be used to describe the speed the other students left the place.

" Make sure nobody enters here, " I felt Purity command disgusted by Brian's choice of the guard once everyone had gone and I watched them walked up to the shelves.

"I couldn't just stay there yet I'm not being payed for the security. I had to watch this. That was a brother getting laid besides I gave him the condom he's going to use, "I smirk at the thought of this before creeping behind the shelves just as it began. Grabbing a handful of her hair Brian picks her up by her ass and pushes her back to one of the shelves his lips locked in hers. Her arms and legs wrap around him.

Damn this is really happening. They kiss fast and hungrily with lust all over as he runs his hands in her hair with possession as she reaches to grab his shoulder blades grinding against him. Her shirt drop down quite easily and so do my jaws at the sight of what she beholden as Brian's teeth bit down her laced bra pulling it off for her breasts to bounce down. Trust me when I tell she was gorgeous. Damn. That pair. He clinches his teeth around her left breast, the other rubbing her ass in fast strokes. She groans and tries pulling down his shirt, wanting to feel his abs and chest she so desperately needed. It took no time at all for him to take it off for her, his tongue latching on to her right breast now. She panted breathlessly, wanting more still. This was happening so fast. "Wow! He had copied these from Jennifer Lopez', ' the boy next door' movie," I find myself thinking rather jealous. His fingers poked and pinched her breasts; his mouth now trailing kisses from her stomach to her face and back. Quite impatient he pulls down her panties and allows his hands to slide to her skirt. She moans as he works his hands down there.

Her hands griping on the shelves her body supported by only his hands she gives in to the pleasure of his hands. He whispers to her ears and lets her down. Growing impatient too she reaches for his pants and her hands toys around inside. He groans at this and after a while turns her around pulls down his already falling trousers and does the necessary. He grabs her hips and slams into her, making her scream a little in pleasure. Jesus, if this wasn't some porn fantasy come to life; I don't know what the fuck is. He fucked her hard until she was lost in it, in the bliss of his possession. He slammed harder inside her thrusting deep and rough, his hands firm on her ass leaving her gasping for much needed air.

I was already getting lost in this 50 shades of Purity episode when I remembered the door and rushed back already seen enough for a day. Lucky for me there was nobody coming yet. The moans and groans made me want to go back and watch but I flushed down the idea. Everything soon calms and after a while they emerge from the shelves giggling, her hair a tangled mess, her hands still working up her buttons. Every dog has its day truly is what I was sure Brian was telling himself. Whatever 'black magic' he had given her for this to happen only he knew.

Brian and I fist bumb as we walk from the library leaving her to take it all in before following us. So much for a new boy