When Eggsy was a puppy

The first time Harry met Eggsy he was just a little corgipuppy.
His mother got pregnant with another corgi that worked at Kingsman, but sadly he died on a mission when he saved Harry.

As Harry saw Eggsy grow he could see something speciall in him, he was not quite sure about what... but something was speciall about him.
Harry gave Eggsy this little collar with a number on the inside of it, that he would be able to call if something ever happened to him or if he was in need of help.

 Harry gave Eggsy this little collar with a number on the inside of it,  that he would be able to call if something ever happened to him or if he was in need of help

20 years later, the Kingsam got a phonecall -"Uhm, hi... I've got to hear that I'd call this number if I ever needed help wihf some'fhing...aand I'm kinda stuck in a bad situation at the moment u know.."

"Sorry we cant help you" was the only answer Eggsy got

"Oxfords not brogues?" Eggsy said with a anxious voice

Then it went quiet and the line broke.

About 2 minutes after the call he got released by a bullterrier that worked at the police office.
When Eggsy came out he saw this strange cairn terrier.. althooough.. he looked really fucking good.

He had some grey and brown fur, sunglasses and a really nice suit on.

"Hello Eggsy" the terrier said

Eggsy got surprised that he knew his name, and why did he want to talk to Eggsy? However he answered "Uhm hey there, who are you?"

"I'm the man who got you released..follow me" said the terrier while he raised an eyebrow.

Eggsy and Harry got in a cab and drove to a weird tailor shop.

When they walked in to the shop Harry sat down in a brown sofa and told Eggsy to sit down next to him.

"Well, I've seen a tailor but I know you aint one" Eggsy said while he jumped up in the sofa

Harry looked at Eggsy and said "Eggsy, I've known you since you were a little puppy. I can see that you got a lot of potential...that's why I wanted to bring you here"

"Ahha ya old man I'm busy wifh other things sorry bruv" Eggsy said

Harry jumped of the sofa and lead Eggsy in to a room, it was filled with umbrellas, shoes and a lot of other stuff.

"What is this?" Eggsy asked while he pointed his fluffy lill' paw at a thing

"That my boy is a hand grenade, so can you be nice and not touch it?" Harry said with a grin

Harry took down some shoes for Eggsy to try on, when the lill corgi stood up Harry said
"Now Eggsy, can you do your very best impersonation of a german aristocrat's formal greeting"

Harry took down some shoes for Eggsy to try on, when the lill corgi stood up Harry said "Now Eggsy, can you do your very best impersonation of a german aristocrat's formal greeting"

Eggsy got a big grin on his fluffy face and put one paw up in the air and the other paw under his small soft nose..

"No Eggsy..." was the only thing Harry could come up with to say

" was the only thing Harry could come up with to say