Confessing? With a lill bit of cupcake

As Eggsy stepped in to Harrys house he could see that he lived alone, only Harrys coats and shoes in the hall, and it just looked really empty everywhere.

"Maybe I have a chance after all" Eggsy whispered to himself

Harry looked questioning at Eggsy but he just shaked his fluffy head and turned away.

They walked in to the livingroom and Harry jumped up in the sofa. Eggsy tried to jump up to but he fell down because of his short legs, also the sofa was made for Harry in the first place, and he is bigger than Eggsy so therefor it was harder for him to jump up.

He backed a bit and then jumped up in the sofa, Harry looked at him and said

"The sofa's to high for you?" While making a big grin

Eggsy blushed and answered "Uhm n-no I just, well yeah maybe but you know it's because I got very short legs"

"How does your paws feel by the way?" Harry asked

"Yeah uhm it's fine bruv..I guess"..
"Although it still kinda hurts a little but it's okay" Eggsy answered

"Okay, that's pretty normal when you've burnt your paws tho" Harry said while laughing a little

Eggsy gazed into Harrys darkbrown eyes but looked away when their eyes met.

"Can I look at your paws Eggsy?"

Eggsy nodded and said "Yeah
s-sure Harry"

Harry lifted up Eggsys paws and he could see that they were a bit red, he looked at Eggsy and asked "Would you want me to make it better for you?"

"Sure"

Harry jumped off the sofa and walked into the kitchen, Eggsy still sitting in the sofa.

When Harry came back he had  alot of stuff in his paws, bandage, a bottle with water, some paper, aloevera cream and even cupcakes?!

Harry jumped up in the sofa and placed all the things down. He started with wetting a paper in water and laying it on Eggsys paws, to cool down the burnt. After that he took the aloevera cream and started to lubricate the burnt paws and then he put some bandage over the burnt spots.

"Thank you 'Arry, it already feels better actually" while looking into Harrys eyes

"Yes I guessed it would feel better. Would you want a cupcake?"

"Haha sure bruv, that would help a bit to I guess" Eggsy said while licking his lips

Harry were supposed to be a gentleman and someone who could control his feelings but he got really hot when he were around Eggsy and it did not help to see him lick his lips.

Harry turned away quick and tried to think about something else, he should not be thinking about kissing a dog who is 30 years younger than himself.

Eggsy looked at Harry and quietly said "Are you goin to give me a cupcake.. or wha'?"

Harry quickly looked at Eggsy who actually looked a little bit confused and answered "Oh yeah you're right I'm sorry I was thinking about something else" and gave a cupcake to the corgi

"Fhanks" Eggsy said while he started to eat the cupcake

When Harry had finished his cupcake he looked at Eggsy who he could see sat and gazed at him, he also saw that Eggsy had a little cupcakecrumb on his nose.

Harry got a big grin on his face and just after he started to laugh.

Eggsy looked very confused as he said "Wha'? Why are u laufhing?"

Harry stopped laughing but still had a big grin and answered "You have a little bit of cupcake on your nose there" while pointing at Eggsys nose

Eggsy shaked his head but the only thing that moved were his soft ears, the cupcakecrumb were still laying on top of Eggsys nose.

"Here I can help you" Harry said as he leaned forward against Eggsy

He took his paw and wiped away the little bit of cupcake. He were still really close to Eggsys face and nose, he looked in to Eggsys eyes and whispered "You're a really handsome corgi, you know that?"

Both of them looked a bit surprised as they realised what Harry had said. He did not mean to say that, he could not control his mouth.

"Oh god Eggsy I meant.. I'm sorry, I-I.."

"..'Arry... dont say sorry. I already knew that I'm handsome"

A silent moment

"No just kiddin Harry, I think we bofh like eachother more than just a friend and workcolleague...dont we?" Eggsy said while looking a litte bit nervous actually

"..hmm..I..I guess you're right..I guess that it's time to confess my feelings to you my dear"

Eggsy looked nervously at Harry while he continued with

"Eggsy...I should not say this..and I should not feel like this.. but I-I cant control myself really when I'm near you.. I've wanted to drag you near me and kiss you since the first time I met you. Although I couldnt because I'm supposed to be a gentleman and I didnt think that you would want a old and grey dog like me?"

"..'Arry.. I've felt the same way since I met you. Just thought that you kinda saw me as a puppy still.. "

Harry leaned nearer against Eggsy until their noses met

They stared into eachothers eyes as they started to kiss

(Yey a pretty long chapter. And I know that it would look really weird with dogs kissing eachother?-but okay you gotta have some fantasy! However I hope you liked this chapter, now I'm going to start writing the next one!)