PICK UP LINES 2

I had to make a pt 2 these are so fun to make!

BILL

-"A-are you the sun..because your b-b-beauty is blinding me"

-"I might be ugly b-b-but i'd treat you right"

-"you're so cute its distracting"

RICHIE

-"tonight this Han doesn't want to fly Solo" (fun fact: My boyfriend said this to me before we where dating and it was great)

-"you're almost as hot as my mom" (wtf even is this one? it was on a website jesus christ)

-"are there any police around? because im about to steal your heart" finger guns

EDDIE

-"my friends think im gay, can you help me prove them wrong?"

-"roses are red, violets are blue, I didn't know what perfect was until I met you"

-"I don't believe in love in first sight, but you're an exception"

STAN

-"can I punch you in the face...(looks at notecard) uh with my lips?"

-"Holy shit this is the prettiest girl i've ever seen" holds up a picture of you

-"you must be a hell of a thief because you stole my heart from across the room"

MIKE

-"when god made you, he was showing off"

-"what time do you have to be back in heaven?"

-"your smile lit up the room, so I just had to come over"

BEN

-"Eight planets, one universe, 1.735 people and i'm lucky enough to be with you"

-"you make my palms sweaty, knees weak, arms spaghetti"

-"there isn't a word in the dictionary to describe how beautiful you are"

BEVERLY

-"I have had a really bad day and it always makes me feel better to see a pretty girl smile. So, would you smile for me?"

-"you look cold! wanna use me as a blanket?"

-"I'm trash, can you take me out?"