jamilton (smut?)

Third pov:
It was a normal day for hamilton and jefferson. They would try to get out of each others way, but failed hugely. So now they were standing in the hall pf their office fighting each other. It was a pretty heated argument about whatever. They were the only ones left in the office since they would have to finish up. Jefferson was runming out of both patience and arguments, so without thinking he said:
"You know what hamilton?! Suck my dick!"

Alex looked at him with a confused face. "Like right now?" He said as a joke. Obviously thomas didn't notice this. He started blushing imensly. Alex realised what he had done and blushed to. Thomas grabed his hand and draged him into his own office locking the door. "W-what are you doing?"

Alex crossed his arns trying to look confident, but damn he was flustered. Thomas silently walked towards alex pining him to the wall. His face was inches away from alex's.
"Wanna fulfill that promise?"
thomas smirked. Alex stammerd a bit before being able to respond with:
"W-what do you m-mean?"
Thomas brushed his lips against alex's.
"You know what i mean"
Thomas leaned in and kissed alex. Alex tensed up a bit in shock but melted into the kiss after a few seconds.

Their lips danced in sync with each other. Thomas harshly grabbed alex's butt and alex gasped in shock. Thomas acted fast and slipped his tongue in alex's mouth. Their tongues fought for dominance. Alex being the heavy sub he is, even though he acts dominante, gave in and thomas explored his mouth. Their salivas mixing in the process. Alex bit down on thomas tongue earning a heavy groan from thomas.

Thomas started grinding on the small boy, alex moaning into his mouth. Thomas broke away sitting down on his chair droping his pants and underwear. He montioned for alex to sit down on the ground beneath him. Alex did so and teased thomas by licking his tip. Thomas groaned and grabbed alex hair forcing him to suck his dick. Alex took all of thomas into his mouth and swirled his tongue around it. Thomas groaning in pleassure. Alex finally bobed his head up and down sucking onto thomas his member. Thomas started to moan softly in pleassure. Damn not only was alex good with his mouth for talking, he was amazing at giving blowjobs. Pre-cum started to drip out of thomas his member. Alex noticed this and started to suck even harder. Thomas came and alex swallowed almost all of it. A bit driped down his the side of his face.

Alex released thomas his member eith a pop. His face flushed red and his hair a mess. God he looked hot. Thomas wasn't done with him.
"Get on the desk" he said with a smirk. Thomas cleared the desk and alex hoped on. Thomas tore off alex his clothes. Thomas attacked his neck and jerked alex off. Alex being the loud person he is moamed v loud. Thomas stopped everything he did and lined up. Ramming into alex shaking the desk a bit. Alex screamed out in pain/pleassure since he wasnt streched. Thomas didn't care and kept raming into him continuesly. Thomas wanted to give the most pleassure he could to alex so he attacked his neck again and jerked him off with his free hand. Alex moaning his lungs out of his body. His body was shaking out of pleassure. He came all over the desk and made a huge mess. Thomas retracted out of him and got some wipes to clean evrything.
"Lay still alex" thomas softly whisperred into his ear. He got out some 'SUPER STRONG TAPE!' And taped alex his limbs onto the desk leaving him helpless.

"W-what are you doing t-thomas?"
Alex softly sqeuled.
"Im leaving you like this so when i come back tommorow youre mine~"
Thomas dressed himself and grabbed his stuff. Unlocking the door and leaving the building. Passing washington on the way out. Being the idiot he is he left his office door unlocked leaving alex onto the desk.