kingsburry (fluff)

King george the third was ever so depressed after his loss of his loving america. Al he would do is sit in the throne room silently staring at the ground. He didn't eat, he didn't sleep and he barely spoke. Like everyother day he did the same, it was late at night and sam felt awfull. He had an 'amazing' he got on old bedsheet and cut two holes in it. He put it over his head and silently walked towards the throne room. He sneaked around the back and was now standing behind the throne. He jumped out behind and said "(ghost noise) im the WEED ghost" george looked up frome the ground and stared at sam with a blank/dissapointed face.

"Sam please stop" george finally said after awhile. Sam didnt listen tho, he kept going. George stood up walked in front of sam. The height difference pretty noticable. George threw of the old blanket and sam was staring at the ground ashamed. George placed his hand under his chin and with strenght forced sam to look at him. He didn't say anything tho. He leaned in and kissed sam. Sam tensed up at first and all the blood rushed to his head. George felt this so hepulled sam closer placing his hand on sams back. This calmed sam down and he melted into the kiss. Before stuff could get to passionate george pulled away. He sat down and montioned for sam to sit in his lap. Sam did so and george hugged him tightly.
"Thank you sam i needed that"
George whisperred into sams neck. George wouldnt admitt it if you asked but he was blushing as well.
"Of course sir anything for you" sam smiled knowing he calmed the king down. "Sam?"
"Yes sir?"
"Im tired"
"Well thats understandable you havent slept in weeks"
"Will you stay with me tonight?"
George looked up at sam with puppy eyes. 'How can i say no to this?' Sam nodded his head "of course sir!"

They got up and walked to georges bedroom. George went to the bathroom brushed his teeth etc.. all the borimg stuff. He came out wearing an slightly oversized shirt and handed sam one as well. Sam changed to and they got in the bed. George cuddled up to sam and rested his head on sams chest. He quickly fell asleep and soft snoring could be heard from the man. Sam looked at him amd softly stroked his hair. He smiled and not long after fell asleep as well.

A/N
I do take reqeust because im slowly running out of ideas. Just comment something here or send me a message.