kington (smut)

Imma do this prompt cause i feel like it and fuck people(The characters are george washington and king george

(The characters are george washington and king george. King is the thief and washington is the cop..)
(King george is adressed by k'george and washington is adressed by w'george)
3rd pesron pov:
K'george was a well known thief. Often people would say he was the 'king' of stealing. Right now he was running away from the police. He just had stolen a rolex worth 3000 dollar. He ran into an allyway knowing he was respected there. He expected to see at least samuel in there but..
No one was to be seen. 'They are probaly in the house' k'george thought. He walked towards the other end of allyway studying the rolex. He smiles and bumps into a person. "Hey look where you are going!" He yelled.

"Well isn't this the rolex that just was reported to be stolen?" A farmilliar voice said. K'george was slammed against a car and had his hands held forcly againsy his back. "Fuck" he softly mutterd. The cop turned him around and k'george finally saw the cops face. 'Holy shit isn't that w'georgr?' He smirked, knowing his only chances to get out of this were small and sexy. K'george sighed and took a leap forward. He pressed his lips against w'georges lips. It felt so wrong yet so right. K'george thought washington would pull away and throw him in jail, instead he kissed back.

King eventually pulled away. He responded with a thick accent "So looks like some has a litle crush" he smirked. Washington kept a straight face. "Want to go free or end up in jail?" King swallowed a bit loudly. "Im taking that as youre willing to do anything for getting out of here free" washington lifted him up and placed him on the hood of the police car. He started grinding on king and kissed him passionatly. Kong started grinding back, yearning more action. George trailed off and started to violently attack kings neck. King moaned pretty loudly. Washington started to unzip both of their pants, palming king through his underwear. King bit his lip and started to slowly grind against washingtons hand. "Someone eager~" he whisperred into kings ear. "F-fuck please just nggg fuck me roughly hhh~".

washington smirked and unziped his own pant and boxers, letting them drop to his anckles. He placed kings legs over his shoulder and lined up. He rammed into him repeaditly, listening to kings screams of pain that slowly turned into pleassure. He went back to attacking his neck and not long after the 'king' came. Washington continued until he came as well. He retracted from the king and kissed him passionatly again. He uncuffed him and softly purred "now go on you way. Here is my phone number if you'd want to do this again~" the kong nodded slowly blusjing intensly. He walked of towards his gangs house smiling like an idiot. Washington went back to the police station and returned the watch saying something along the lines of "i could get the watch but not him sorry". He walked to his house and fell asleep on the couch thinking of the king.

Does anyone even care i write or not? Cause it dosnt feel like it...