Chapter 1 the 'accident'

Ron's Pov

I hope 'Mione was right about this.... It should work, Right? I just hope it doesnt end badly....

Harry's a nervous wreak though! If he doesn't calm down people will start getting suspicious!! We can't have that! Our plan would be ruined! We've been planning this since the third week of summer when Harry came to visit everyone at the Burrow! Maybe 'Mione should give Harry a calming draught.....

"Hey 'Mione. I think Harry might need a calming draught.... Hes freaking out and catching attention!" I say. My voice was laced with worry I couldn't keep it out.

"Im sorry Ron but I can't our plan won't work if we add the calming draught to it! It'd make him forget us. We can't have that!!!!" 'Mione whispered harshly. She has a point. We need Harry to remember us otherwise this won't work...

(Page Break)
Third Pov

Everything was going well. They successfully calmed a frantic Harry down without attracting any attention. All they had to do was pursuade Professor Slughorn to let them work as a group then their wotk would all fall into place!

(Page Break)

Hermione's Pov

As we reached the classroom, I was also starting to get more nervous. Though I was better at hiding it better than Harry. As we entered I went straight up to the professor.

"Professor?" I ask. Pretending to fake innocence.

"Ah Ms. Granger. What can I do for you?" hes says while smiling. To be honest his smile is kinda creepy....
"Oh I was just wondering if it'd be alright if Harry, Ron, and I worked together for this potion?"

"Oh I don't see why not" Slughorn answered. I gave him my best innocent smile while on the inside I was grinning like a maniac but I can't act too happy now can I?

(Page Break)

We finally finished the potion now to stage the 'accident'.

I hurried over to the shelf and grabbed a vial to fill our potion up with. This potion should last a while... Though Im not sure how long so Im gonna get as much of it as I can just in case.

To stage it I have to either get Neville to knock the potion onto Harry or bump Harry and 'accidentally' push him in. I think I'll push him in that way we'll for sure get it on Harry and we'll be able to contain it only on Harry. Now to start.

I hurried over to the potion and when I went near the cauldron I bumped into Harry while reaching over him to try and get some of the potion but I didn't knock him in yet. Me and Ron quickly filled all the vials and stored them away in our robes. Then I subtlety pushed Harry in. I don't think Harry was ready for it because he shrieked and it was actually realistic. Oh well.

Everyone's eyes were on us. Me and Ron acted shocked but we darent touch the potion. I swished my wand and the potion dissapeared after Harry subtely gave me a thumbs up meaning he swallowed some of the potion. As soon as the potion was gone there was a blinding light and we couldn't see a thing.

After the light disappeared I gasped. He was just go back to the age of 11, not turn into a girl and turn back to the age of 11.

Harry let out a squeak.

"'Mione! What did you do to me!?" Cried the voice of Harry. But Harry didn't sound like Harry. His voice was too fenimine. He sounded like a little female angle. It was.... There really are no words to describ it..... How do I describ something so angelic!?

"'Mione!!! W-who are t-these people!? Ron? Why do I sound like a girl!?" Harry looked shocked, frantic and scared.

"Oh Harry Im sosososososo sorry!!! Im can't believe I was so clumsy like seriously!!!" I really did feel bad.... Though not about pushing him. Im just sorry about messing up the potion.

Harry started to cry. I immediately hurried over to him and knealed in front of him.

"Promise you won't hurt me?" came the angelic voice. Now I actually had a shocked face. I was absolutely flabbergasted.

"Hurt you? Why would I hurt you?"

"I-I um.... Because I was bad and messed up! It shouldn't have turned out this way!! Its all my fault!!! I should have been more careful!!!" The Ravenette was full out crying now.

"H-Harry... Calm down... W-We'll figure this out okay? We always do. Ronald please come here." I say as I pick up the small girl. The little girl flinched. I glare at everyone who stared at us and walk out of the class to the Gryffindor common room. I sigh. We need to sort this out....

______________________________

A/N:

I hope you enjoyed this. It kinda took all day to wriye this story. I had alot of distractions (thanks to my siblings and cousins) so it took a while..... Anyways love ya all!

-Mickey ❤