Chapter 8

Harry's/Third/Pansy's Pov

"Well lets see" Pansy grinned. "Harry. Command Draco to do something." 

Harry sent Pansy a mutinous glare. "Command him to do something!? Just why would I do that? Hmmmmm?-" Her eyes darkened when Pansy gave no valid reasoning "-See? Now  shouldn't have to take orders from a pug-"

"Stop it Harry! You're being really rude" The blond cried. A look of shock crossed his features. Harry whimpered and exposed her neck in a submissive gesture dropping to her knees in front of Draco. "I'm sorry" She murmured, pressing her face against his thigh, asking for forgiveness. His look of shock turned to one of pure sympathy. He ran a hand through her hair, gesturing he accepted her plead for forgiveness.  

She smiled slightly. Whilst Pansy grinned because it was quite obvious who was submissive now.

Oh the Great Harry Potter! The Boy(or in this case girl)-Who-Lived! Was a submissive! Oh this was great, look at the juicy gossip that's gonna be spread around now. The evil grin was present on Pansy's face when Harry herself turned around.

A low growl escaped her lips. "Whatcha thinking Pug-I mean Pansy?" The girl cocked her head to the side, cherry red lips parted slightly, making Pansy practically want to coo at the look. She would've if it wasn't for the threaten glint in the ravenette's eyes. Fear sliced through the pug-faced girl. Gripping heart to almost stop. "I-I" The brunette stuttered "I-I was thinking a-about... H-how cute you a-are?" She stuttered out her lie. She mentally face palmed at her stupidity.

"How charming but sadly-" She cut of looking at her nails which have now grown to sharp talons "-I don't believe you" She snared looking up at Pansy, Pansy visibly gulped, absolutely terrified for her life.

"F-Fine! I-I was-"She sighed. No use of coming up with a lie now, the girl would be able to see through it and she would probably be dinner. She shuddered at the thought and grimaced. "-I was thinking about how this would make juicy gossip and how it would probably spread like wild fire on a dry summer's day." She sighed again and raised her eyes to meet the furious emerald orbs that belonged to Harry.

It was like a fire had ignited inside them, causing a forest fire to erupt with in the depths of the fiery of green. Just as the girl was about to lunge at Pansy, Draco grabbed the girl around the middle and pulled her into his lap, whispering sweet nothings into her ear to cam her down. All while doing this he was shooting venomous glares in the pug-faced girl's direction.

He soon successfully calmed her down and actually got her to fall asleep in his arms. He spun to face Pansy. Saying only two words but all in all it successfully sent a shot of terror down Pansy's spin as she scrambled up.

"Get. Out" He snarled as she took off out of the room.

__________________________________

Again its short *sigh* I hate writers block. I mean honestly. Why does it even have to exist!? Please give me ideas for the next chapter! I'm running low! Love ya all, and see you next time!

-Mickey <3

P.S, here's a poem:

Love's Alchemy is Eternal, by Gary Bateman

Your look, touch, and scent now so perfect pure,Enchants my true emotions and soaring passion.I knoweth now our love shall always endure,As God unites our souls as one by divine action!Our sensual passion defines love's spirit entire,As we caress and kiss for this moment's bliss.Love's alchemy maketh our spirits soar afire,As we embrace our lips find that deepest kiss!Our hearts beat now in a sacred tempo of love,That reflects our real destiny, two souls as one.This is God's gift to us from Heaven high above,As we wish these magic moments of eternal fun!By Heaven, I pray our love's alchemy forever,And declareth my love shan't leave you ever!