Chapter 5 Infirmary

A/N:

That picture though! It freaking killed me. Tom and Daniel are awesome XDDD

Third/Harry's/Draco's Pov

I picked up the small child and immediately took her to the infirmary to check if theres more damage than to what meets the eye.

As I carried her there she had buried herself into my neck. My shirt was wet with tears as the small child tried but failed to control them.

She was shaking so bad that he had at on point thought she was having a seziure. Breath was escaping her chapped lips in ragged gasps. Doe-like green eyes where filled to the brim with unshed tears. They looked like newly cut glass they were so watery.

Once I got to the infirmary I went to place her on the bed but she wouldn't let me put her down. Hands clung around my neck as I struggled to get her to let go. I sighed and sat down with her in my arms.

Nonchalantly I pet the dark, black, curls tumbling down her back while whispering sweet nothings into her ear. Soon enough Madam Pomfrey came and put her under examination.

****

I had started crying as my blonde angle tried to place me on the bed. No! Hes gonna leave me! I thought as more tears filled my eyes.

I wasn't about to let this happen. I clung to his neck as though my life depended on it. My ragged breath sawed in and out of my lungs. I was struggling for breath but I wasn't about to give up. There was no way in hell that was happing. Soon enough though the blonde stopped trying to get rid of me with a sigh.

Sitting down he started to pet my hair. It was quite soothing especially with him whisperibg sweet nothings into my ear. Eventually I did calm down though.

Suddenly this stranger came in. She was a middle-aged lady with with brunette hair. Her hair was streaked with grey hairs. She was making her way over to me. I let out a quite squeak of protest but I don't think my angle heard me.

Once she got to me she pulled out a stick and started saying some funny words. I didn't mind any of but as soon as she said angle had to leave I was a crying mess. I didn't understand why angle had to leave.

Is she gonna hurt me once hes gone? That thought made me cry harder as I struggled to stay in his arms.

"D-Don't leave m-me" She choked out as she continued to struggle. He sighed "I'm only be gone for a few minutes. I'll be back before you can even say Quidditch"

"W-Whats Quad-Qui-?" She gave an exasperated sigh and gave up trying to say the word. "See told you"

She glared at him "but that could mean forever" she sneered. They Malfoy heir feigned hurt. "You don't trust me!?" Lets out a overdramitic, yet fake, wail of sadness. She giggled sending him a shy smile. He smiled back.
Cautiosly she stopped struggling to stay in his grasp and whimpered when he set her down. Her eyes filled with tears immediately when he started to walk away.

The lady soon bustled over to me and pointed a weird stick at me. I let out a terrified squeal and scooted away. The lady sighed and put the stick away and walked over to me. She scooped me up in her arms and I immediately struggled to get out.

"Shhh, its okay dear. My names Madam Pomfrey but you can call me Poppy" The Lady named Poppy said soothingly. I whimpered but stopped struggling.

"Now dear, whats your name?"

"I'm H-Harry but 'Mione, Ron and the angel call me Raven." Spoke the child quietly, and shyly. There was a slight tremble to her voice.

"Would you mind if I called you Raven?" Poppy asked. The Ravenette smiled and shook her head. "Nope!-" she said popping the 'p' "-I don't mind at all!"

Madam Pomfrey sent her a soft smile and placed her back on the infirmary bed and pulled out that stick again. "Now I'm just gonna give you a check up and make sure your all right. You have quite alot of nasty cuts and bruises and I wanna make sure theres nothing else wrong" The girl nodded and stayed still all while she was being examined.

___________________________
Hey guys hope you enjoyed this chapter. I'm sorry I haven't updated in a while! I just got writers block. I fucking hate it. I had to write this everytime I had an idea otherwise it would sson disappear. Love ya all anyways!

-Mickey❤