Chapter 3 Malfoy cares?

Harry's pov/ third pov

"Harry, do you not know where we are?" Ron asked me. Worry was plainly shown on his features. Do I remember? I glanced around. It seemed familiar but I couldn't place it. All I could remember was something going wrong, and Ron and 'Mione. That's about it. I shook my head. Hermione looked thought full at this.

"What do you remember?" Inquired Hermione. I looked at her curiously then answered "You guys, and something went wrong. That's about it." I answered giving her a questioning stare.

"Hmmm" She still had  thoughtful expression. She strode over to the couch she had been sitting on earlier and picked up the potions text book. "Aha! We just messed put the rat tails in before stirring and  we accidentally added 3 leafs from devil snare instead of 2. I think this might be able to be fixed! We should probably stop talking about this though.... Someone might over hear! Do you want to go to class with us tomorrow Harry?"

I though for a moment. I should probably go so I don't miss out much on what we're learning but then again it would be nice to have a break from that... Oh I'll go! 'Mione wouldn't like it if I didn't go just because I needed a 'break'. I sigh and nod. 

"Would you like to stay with me in the girl's dormitories seeing as your not really a- err- guy anymore?" I made a face but I knew it would be the most rational decision... I nod reluctantly again. "Her just give me a minute I'll go grab some robes and a uniform that might fit you! They're what I used in first year" I just stare at her retreating form as she scurries up the stairs. 

"She expects me to wear the girls uniform!?" I say in bewilderment. Ron just shrugged. "Sorry mate' I always knew she was at least somewhat mental" He sent me a wry grin and I snickered in return. 

Moments later Hermione came bounding down the stairs, the robes and uniform in hand. "You actually expect me to where those?" I turned scarlet in embarrassment. "Yes now come with me I'll help you change" She answered grabbing my arm and dragging me up the stairs into the girls dormitories. I glance back at Ron sending him a pleading look. He just shrugged and gave me an apologetic smile.

If possible I turned an even brighter shade of red. 

(20 minutes later)

"HARRY! THATS IT IF YOU DON'T PUT THESE ON I WILL PUT A FULL BODY BINDING CURSE AND PUT THEM ON YOU MYSELF!" Hermione shrieked. "But 'Mioneeeeee!" I whined. "No buts! Now put them on now" She said in a stern tone, sending me a withering glare. I sigh in defeat. "Fine... But... C-Could you help me? I'm not used to this...." Her gaze softened and she nodded as I turned scarlet.

(Meanwhile Downstairs)

Ron is staring at the stairs hoping Harry will cooperate. Hermione's wrath isn't something you wanna experience. He winced as he heard shouting and arguing. Dear Merlin, Harry just cooperate! 

(Later)

Hermione came down with a scarlet faced Harry on her hip. He was scowling the hole way down and complaining. 

"How can girls where skirts!? It feels like there's nothing there covering me! 'Mione I don't like it!" Whined the little ravenette crossing her arms over her chest, though it was a little uncomfortable because she was starting to grow 'things' there.... (XD sorry about my awkward comment there)

"Harry lets just go to class" Hermione looked exhausted from struggling with Harry. The little girl just smiled innocently and nodded. Her scowl soon returning to her face after a short period of time. Hermione just sighed in relief when Harry didn't try protest. Ron gave them both a quizzical glance before shrugging and walking out with them through the portrait hole. 

As they were walking down the charms corridor they cam across a group of Hufflepuffs who started cooing over how adorable the little ravenette was. With that came a very red little harry whos face looked like it was redder than a tomato. Harry buried her face in Hermione's bushy locks to hide from everyone.

"Granger" drawled a snide voice. Harry looked up. As soon as she saw the boy there was only one thought going through her head. And she had to ask and find out if she had been correct.

"By any chance do you happen to be angle?" came the quiet angelic voice of Harry Potter. Female Harry Potter.

"And what makes you think that?" the malfoy smirked. The childs eyes widened.
"You don't know? You cant see that you look like an angle- minus the wings mind you- with your bright blonde hair. Pericing gray eyes and pale, porcelain skin!?" the Raven gaped. The blonde's smirk grew.

"I think I'll be taking you to keep with me, poppet." The blode grinned as Harry flashed him a shy smile.

"Oh no you don't Malfoy" Ron hissed. "Your not taking her." Harry glared at Ron. But Ron didn't care. He yanked Harry from Hermione's grip and shook the small child.

Tears sprung to Harry's eyes. "Potter" Ron snarled. "You are not aloud anywhere near Malfoy" the redhead hissed.

A wand was immediately pointed at the redhead. Along with many other's. "Put. Harry. Down." The blonde spat. Ron sneered and dropped the child. Harry immediately went to Draco and hid behind his legs, trembling with fear. "If you ever so much as lay a finger on Harry I will hex you into oblivion. You will not hurt this child. By the looks of the bruises all over her arms, you already have!"The blonde seethed.

"Raven-" Harry looked up, still trembling. "Y-yes?" Harry answered uncertainly. "- cmon" and with that, the blonde picked him up, placed her on his hip, and stalked to the great hall.