Chapter 9

Harry's/Third Pov

Harry felt herself be picked up and carried away. She smiled slightly and snuggled deeper into the safety of the arms. She felt a small kiss be pressed to her temple. She felt loved.

Then.....

*Flashback* 

A piercing scream echoed throughout the room. A scream that sounded of blood curling pain.

The pain was intense. Everything burned as the white hot pan kept connecting harshly with the already raw skin.

Another piercing scream sounded.

Nobody will help me. Nobody will save me. I'm a worthless Freak that deserves this. Its normal for freaks like me. I dont deserve love.

Suddenly a blade was pressed against the small childs chest. It slowly etched its way across. Writing words that mentally destroyed this child.

'Freak'
'Worthless'
'Useless'
'Burden'
'Kill yourself'

Silver tears weaved its way, mingling with scarlet ones that drippes down the mangled body. He needed to redo his childhood. The boy thought. He needs someone to love him. And that was when the plan formed.

*End of Flashback*

The girl was shaken awake with a scream. She clutched onto Draco's shirt as tears poured down her cheeks as blood does from a cut on thy wrist. The hot tears burned their trails leaving silvery streaks very much unlike the scarlet ones she used to see.

She was slowly remembering her life before this 'accident'. And it terriefied her how broken she had been. She was now determinted to fix it.

She hardly noticed the soothing words being whispered into her ear as the blond tried his hardest to calm her down.

Slowly he eventually gave up and settled for holding her tightly against him.

She watched as the molten silver orbs flashed with pain and immediately wanted to fix that.

She reached up and wiped way the tears that had started to spill from the blond's eyes.

She smiled slightly and nuzzled her face into his neck making him laugh slightly. She giggled as well making the tears in his eyes disappear and the pain become forgotten.

She pressed a small kiss to the base of his throat causing him to take a sharp intake of breath. She giggled again making him shove a fist in his mouth. She glanced at him curiously, not realizing she had just kissed his sweet spot. She lifted her head up and stared at him questioningly. This caused his face to turn a pretty shade of rose red in embarrassment. She smiled slightly and kissed his cheek. "Your cute!" she giggled watching him get even more flustered. "And weird" She added and laughed at the scowl that appeared on his face.

Oh he was gonna make her wish she never said that. And evil mysterious grin crosses her face.

_______________
Enjoy? I hope so! Please help me by giving my ideas though! Love ya all!

-Mickey❤