Ties

Soup im sick so yea 👍
I saw a pic for this but forgot to save this but its the one scene from half blood prince when harry turns around (wow Mya so specific) and draco walks in btw its in the great hall. But they switched the tie colors after draco and harry had a wild night 😏
Mya your rambling 63 words in and you havent started. K i know you havent read this far but if you have comment your harry potter OTP k im starting the fic now... Or am i? K i swear i am transition
Harry's POV
It was breakfast on Saturday morning.
"Harry? Why are you wearing a Slytherin tie?" Hermione said, noticing my tie. Right when I was about to answer I heard someone walk in and I looked. It was Draco. I noticed he had a Gryffindor tie.
Am I...?
I look down and realize I am wearing a Slytherin tie. Apparently Draco also realized and walked up to me.
"Ha-Potter," He spat in a fake way since Ron and Hermione were there.
"I need to talk to you alone."
We had been dating for about 3 months but no one knew. In those past 3 months Ron and Hermione grew suspicious of me sneaking off so they followed me without me realizing.
When me and Draco got outside to the hallway he started taking off his tie.
"This morning when we got dressed we accidentally switched ties. Soo. Here's yours," he took off my tie," and here's mine." he took off his tie. We switched the ties. When we switched I gave him a peck on his lips. I went to go back to the Great Hall but when I turned the corner Ron and Hermione were there. I started to blush profusely.
"What the bloody hell was that about?" Ron asked.
I told them all about it and Hermione was really supportive. Ron was supportive but found it gross when we flirted. Hermione was so supportive, she bursted through the great hall the next day wearing a white shirt that said "gay all the way" and throwing rainbow flags everywhere. On the flags had "drarry written in silver ink. Instead punishment dumbledore awarded all the house 500 points (but 510 for slytherin and gryffindor)