Toxic

There are phones at hogwarts
START THE STORY badoodoodoo:
It was free period and Harry was in the great hall. He had to skip on lunch because he had last minute potions homework to complete so he was ridiculously hungry. He had a good connection with the house elves so they were more than glad to give him food. He got some sandwiches and treacle tart and plugged his headphones into his ears. He played his phone track on shuffle. Draco came in about 5 minutes later out of hunger. He sat down and Harry hadn't noticed him.
"Ooohh yesss. Toxic!" Harry said.
Draco looked up from his salad when Harry started singing.
"Baby can't you see? I'm callin'. A guy like you should wear a warning. It's dangerous. I'm fallin.
There's no escape. I can't wait. I need a hit. Baby give me it. You're dangerous. I'm lovin' it. Too high, can't come down. Losin' my head spinnin' round and round. Do you feel me now. With a taste of your lips I'm on a ride! You're toxic, I'm slippin' under. The taste of a poison paradise I'm addicted to you don't you know you know that you're toxic. And I love what you do don't you know that you're toxic. It's gettin' late, to give you up. I took a sip from my Devil's Cup. Slowly it's takin' over me. Too high can't come down. It's in the air and it's all around. Can you feel me now. With a taste of your lips I'm on a ride. You're toxic I'm slipping under. The taste of a poison paradise. I'm addicted to you don't you know that you're toxic. And I love what you do don't you know that you're toxic. Don't you know that you're toxic. With a taste of your lips I'm on a ride. You're toxic I'm slipping under. With a taste of a poison paradise I'm addicted to you don't you know that you're toxic. With a taste of your lips I'm on a ride. You're toxic I'm slipping under. With a taste of a poison paradise I'm addicted to you don't you know that you're toxic. Intoxicate me now. With your lovin' now. I think I'm ready now. I think I'm ready now. Intoxicate me now. With your lovin' now. With your lovin' now. I'm ready now."
When the song was over Harry had finished his finished his sandwiches and started his treacle tart and unplugged his headphones. He heard a faint "oh my god" and looked around. He noticed Draco staring at him with a face of shock. Harry started to blush and Draco knew he was about to leave.
"Po-Harry wait! That was really good." Draco said.
He got up and walked up to Harry. Draco leaned forward until their lips were inches apart. Harry took the plunge and kissed for a good 10 seconds when the doors opened. Out came Hermione and Ron!
"Ron! I told you! Now I believe you owe me 2 galeons." Hermione said.
Ron grumpily handed over the galeons. Harry and Draco started to laugh.