Daddy (smoot)

Harry was upstairs working on a report for his job as an auror. He looks up when he sees Draco walk in. Draco is dressed in a school girls outfit.
"Hi daddy." he says.
Harry is instantly turned on.
"I finished with my homework."
Harry decides to play along.
"Good job sweety." Harry says.
Draco sets his hand on the desk and "accidentally" rolls a pen off.
As draco bends down to get it, harry sees he is wearing nothing underneath the skirt. Harry smiles to himself.
Draco sets the pen back on the desk.
"Looks like you've got a little problem. Can I help?" he asks.
"Why of course pumpkin." harry says and removes his pants and starts to pump.
"Daddy. Can I have a taste?" Draco asks.
"Of course pumpkin." Harry says and draco starts to suc(c)k. As Harry pre-cums into dracos mouth draco stops
"Ooh daddy you taste so good but I'm getting to be a big girl. I want a little more."
"Well. What kind of daddy would I be if I didn't give you what you wanted. Lube please." and draco goes to get the lube.
"Daddy I'm really responsible. Can I?"
Harry says yes. Draco starts to pump Harry with the lube. Harry starts to buck his hips and Draco goes faster.
Once Harry is all lubed up, he picks up draco and sets him on his lap, positioning his dick right so its in dracos butt.
Harry stands with draco.
"What do you want princess. Anything."
"Start fast daddy. I can take it. As fast as you can go! And pump me good! And hickeys."
Harry started to pump as fast and can and starts thrusting. His lips suck all the way down dracos neck until he finds his sweet spot the starts to bite.
"Oh daddy! I'm gonna cum but I don't wanna stop."
So harry put a cock ring that vibrates on dracos cock just to tease him.
"Oh daddy! Yes that's the stuff! Cum in me! I'm fucking ready!"
"Now now princess. Mind your language. You'll have to be punished." He said and amped the vibration on the cock ring to max.
"Oh daddy!! Thats too much!! I need cum!"
"But we've only started 5 minutes ago. But ok. On one condition. I suck you for 5 minutes." Harry says pulling out.
He starts to suck draco then removes the ring. Draco cums all inside Harrys mouth. Instead of swallowing it he goes up to draco and starts kissing. He bites dracos lip and he opens. Harry lets all draco cum go inside there mouths.
"Well look at the time. Its past your bedtime."
"Can I sleep with you daddy?" draco asks.
"Of course pumpkin." and they fall asleep.

HOLY SHIZZLE THAT WAS A LOT