Master

⚠WARNING SMUT ⚠
Dracos pov:
Harry and I have beem together for 6 months. It was 6th year an i was laying in his bed. We were very bored.
"I'm so bored!" i complained.
"Be right back" He said getting up and going to his closet. He picked up a little crate and set it on his bed. He picked up what looked like a slutty old horse caretaker outfit. He held both items up.
"Roleplay?" he asked.
I nodded. He wanted to be the horse. He then made me strip into the outfit. He put a silencing charm on the door along with a unopenable lock. I conjured some soft hay. We locked lips and the kiss started to get heated. I licked his bottom lip asking for entrance. He opened his mouth and I shot my tounge in. It was amazing. He pulled me onto the hay and we started undressing eachother. I pulled him up and grabbed the lube careful not to break the kiss. I stopped to put the lube on. We were both fully naked now. Before I squirted some on my fingers he snatched(t) the bottle from me.
"Let me." he said
He put some on his fingers and started pumping me.
I started to moan
"Oh harry!"
"I'm ready master." he said.
I got behind him and slowly thrusted. He moaned loudly. I put lube on my fingers and starting pumping his cock. I started to thrust faster.
"Oh draco im gonna c-cu."
He was cut off when i put on a cock ring.
"Not yet you aren't." i said.
"Oh dray! It hurts! Please!" he almost screamed.
I muttered silencio to hide his moans just to tease him.
I pulled out and got in front of him on all fours.
"I'm so hungry! I can't wait to get my dessert!" i say then start sucking. He started bucking his hips. I stop him and nod then start going fast. I remembered he has the cock ring on. I take off the silencing charm then say.
"I want to hear your screams." Then get up and pump super fast.
He lets out a sexy moan.
"Draco. T-the r-ring!" he says in between moans.
I almost forgot.
I get on all fours and remove the ring. As soon as it comes off I start sucking and licking his head. He cums almost instantly and I swallow."
"Mmm dessert." i say as i push him on the bed and we fall asleep instantly.

An: I need to go BATHE in holy water rn. Omg!
ye my sluts