1- Recalled

My name Is Genji Shimada, I am the younger son of the Shimada Clan. I once again find myself standing in front of the Watchpoint: Gibraltar Base, ready to signal that I will fight once again for Overwatch. I know that it's illegal now, but it's the right thing to do. Winston, our gorilla scientist have been keeping his eyes on the many threats to our world. He believes that a 2nd Omnic Crisis might happen, and I am here to help if this ever happens.

I made my way to the front door of the base, as I dusted off the dusty and rusty keypad, allowing anyone to enter with the password, I typed in, 1. 5. 7. 2. The door opened up as I was greeted by the Gorilla, "Genji! I'm Glad You Could Make It." I responded to him "It has been a while, has it not Winston?" He nodded, even though he was a monkey, he was quite a nice person. "Please, Make Yourself At Home! You Are The 1st One Here." He gestured me towards the base as I stepped in, I heard the robotic voice of Winston's AI, Athena announce, "Hello, Agent Genji" I responded back to the "voice in the sky", "Hey Athena, do you mind if you go through the members who have answered the Re-Call with me?" Athena gladly started listing the Overwatch Members which decided to accept the Re-Call. "Lena Oxton, Jesse Mccree, Mei Ling, Reinhardt, Torbjorn and Angela Ziegler."Angela Ziegler, the angel which saved my life after my brother cut me down, and also the person which I have became close friends with. In the few years of being in Nepal, I have started to see her as more than just a friend, I have not yet told her yet as I didn't want to make anything awkward between us, she is a good friend and I would never do anything to ruin this. I heard the door open as me and Winston looked at it, wondering who could be here. "Don't forget Me and Ana Amari" I saw the infamous Soldier 76 and his partner Shrike walk through the door. "Ana Amari is dead, who are you and state your business." Winston growled at the two "Heroes" for trying to joke with the name Ana Amari, I was prepared to pull my blade out incase of them to attack us. The 2 vigilantes removed their masks at the same time to reveal.... Jack Morrison and Ana Amari!? Winston shouted out completely shocked "But How? I Thought You Two Died!?" 76 was about to cut him off until Winston continued talking. "I Mean We Never Found Solis Proof Of Corpses But That Explosion! It Would Kill Normal People!" Winston was in complete shock, Angela walked into the room "Sorry I'm Late Th..... JACK!? ANA!?" She ran towards Jack and Amari to give them a huge hug, I was pretty sad that I wasn't the first people she would hug, but this was understandable. "Hey Dr. Ziegler" Jack greeted Angela. Nice to see another founding member here, she nodded. "Old Soldiers Never Die." 76 Joked. Angela nudged Jack, "It's Heroes Never Die!" We all laughed for a while, until the door opened again, this time Mei hiked in with her full winter gear then collapsing on the floor from the pain she had to endure, "你好朋友們...."I didn't understand a word she said but Winston probably knew and responded to her, "Ni Hao Mei." Winston went back to eating peanut butter on his tire chair. 76 and Ana walked off and planned tactics while Me and Angela moved Mei onto the couch so she could sleep. "So how are you Angie?" I asked her, I knew Angela for a long time and gave her that nickname a while back, she giggled remembering the time I came up with that, "I've Been Well Genji, You?" I responded saying "Quite well actually, I made a trip to Hanamura before I came here." She knew what probably happened, "Let me guess, Hanzo was as trying to kill you again." I nodded as she sighed. "I have so much to catch up on, you want to go up to the roof and do so?" I asked her. "Genji? Are You Asking Me On A Date?" She asked with a smirk on her face, My face became red with embarrassment, "I was only joking, sure Genji, I'll join you on your date." She giggled, "Okay, at 4? I'll get food for us." I asked her as she nodded.

-Time Skip to 4:00 pm-
I sat on top of the roof staring at the sky, I knew that sunset was probably going to be in a few minutes or so. So I planned ahead. Angela walked up to the roof through the stairs, "Sorry, I'm Late. I had some stuff to do." She panted. "No Worries Angela." I told her as I guided her to a beanbag I brought up. "So where should we start?" She asked me as I stared into the sky, "You want to start with what happened when I went to Nepal. It's quite a story." I chuckled, she responded saying "That Sounds Great, Please Tell Me." We were on the roof for quite a while, the sunset was beautiful, by the time we finished talking and it was around 10:00 PM. 4  Entire Whole hours of story telling, Angela has fallen asleep and I was close to as well. I carried her unconscious body towards the old dorms as I heard from before that Winston was cleaning them up for us. I pushed the door to Angela's room and layed her on her bed, I tucked her in and turned off the lights. Leaving her to sleep. I made my way to my dorm, which was right next to hers and took my needed nap.

—————————————
Woah, 1000 Words. That's more than I've ever written in any assessment. I hope you guys enjoyed the 1st Chapter of my new book! See You Guys Later! (1027 Words Including The Final Message and This.)