2- A Warning

I woke up in my room, tired. I was woken up my the robotic voice of Athena announcing something... something about "Genji....Winston....Meet....Room....Handsoap...." I could only put together that I was to meet Winston in his Computer Room, so I did so. I put on some pajamas and made my way to Winston's room. On the way there I saw Mccree crying on a beanbag, you don't see THAT on a daily basis. I ignored it and walked into Winston's room, I saw boxes of tissues all over the place. "What's Wrong Winston?" I asked him as he put down a empty box of tissue. "It's.... Nothing, Uhgm Angela wanted to see you in the Medical Bay. Just a check up." He told me as he grabbed another box of tissues. "Okay, Winston. I'll go find Angela." I walked off, how weird. Why was everyone crying? Did something happen while I was asleep? I made my way towards the Med Bay as I saw Angela working on somethings, my eyes directed towards her trash can which was full of tissues. "Hey Angela." I Greeted her as I walked in the room, the second I walked in she hugged me with tears in her eyes. "H..Hanzo... He's Gone." She managed to say, "He probably went to Shimada Castle, he still visits there even though he knows i'm not dead." I let out a little chuckle after that. "No.... He's He's Dead." She cried. Dead, the word I wished to never hear again in my life. But, Hanzo. Dead? Impossible. "What do you mean by he's dead? No Way." I told her. She broke the hug and grabbed something on the table, as my eyes looked at it. It was his headband, he would never take it off unless he HAD to, it was a gift from Father before he passed away. Tears started streaming down my eyes like waterfalls, Angela wrapped her arms around me, trying to comfort me. "H..Hanzo... HANZO!" I loved my brother, even after what he did to me. Angela kept on hugging me as I fell to my knees, " Lena walked down hearing all the rucus, "Can you guys keep it down? I'm trying to....." She said until her eyes looked at the headband. "I'm. Sorry Genji... I didn't mean that." "I...It's fine.... H...He was a bitch anyways...." I lied, he was the best brother anyone could ask for, Lena walked off not knowing how to react. Angela guided me to one of the Medbay beds, slowing me to lay down, she sat next to me. To watch over me, she knew this hit me hard and it honestly did. I soon cried myself back to sleep.

***Angela POV***
Even though Genji fell asleep, I stayed next to him. As his best friend it was the right thing to do. I soon followed him and fell asleep, it was calm and peaceful. Just the two of us in the medbay, asleep. We soon both woke up to the alarms, we all made it outside and saw Mccree standing on the ledge. He was planning to commit suicide, "Don't jump!" I heard Morrison about, "Hanzo Was The Best Boyfriend Anyone Could Ask For! And Now He's Gone! I'm Going To Follow Him!" I put two and two together, there were always times that Mccree and Hanzo would be the only two missing in the base, them being a couple would make the most sense. "BUT WHAT WOULD HANZO THINK!? IF HE WAS THE BEST BOYFRIEND HE WOULD WANT THE BEST FOR YOU! DON'T JUMP." I heard Genji shout at the cowboy, I guess Mccres found logic in this. He ran back into the base, embarrassed that he though about killing himself. It was quite late, I guess me and Genji were asleep for awhile. I walked over to Genji, "That was great, you got Jesse to not kill himself." I congratulated him. "I was planning to, but I knew that Hanzo would want me to have the best. I mean, if I killed myself. You would have to be talking to Lena instead of Me." He chuckled at the last part of the statement as I giggled along with him."You're right, no one could replace you as the best best friend anyone could have" I told him as I gave him a hug. "It's getting pretty late, I think i'm going to head to sleep" I heard Genji say, "Yeah, your right. I'll see you tomorrow morning Genji." I walked off to my room and head to sleep.

***Genji POV***
I soon got over the fact that my brother was dead, Zenyetta told me the best way to do so. Meditate, and that's what I did. I wasn't THAT sleepy so I decided to do some meditating before I went to sleep, I sat down on my bed in the meditating position and closed my eyes. I could hear nothing but the birds chirping outside, the wind blowing into my room through the small seeps of my door and the harmonic music through my head. "It'll be alright" I thought to myself. "Everything will go out right."