6- The Release Of Death..

It was once again the loud robotic voice that woke me up once again, "Agent Mccree, Winston would like to speak to you." I opened my eyes and looks around me, there was white liquid around the room, and... a naked Angela next to my bed!? I shouted louder then i've ever shouted in my life, in my head of course. I pulled the sheets off my side to see a condom surrounding my member. I quickly pulled it off and threw it into the trash, I heard a loud ding at the door. "GODDAMMIT." I shouted again in my head. "Commming...." I muttered as the impatient person outside the door kept ringing the bell. It took me a while to find for my stuff until Lena just barged in, "CHEERS LUV THE CALV........" she saw my bare ass, I was in the middle of putting my underwear on. "SORRY!" She shouted as she blinked out and closed the door, "Jesus!" I shouted out. I put my pants and underpants on in a hurry and barged our the room, still shirtless. "LEEEEENAAAAAA!!!!" I shouted as she blinked back to my door, "So How Was Sex With Angela? I Never Knew You Two Were The One's Doing It." She teased. "What? What do you know? Spill it!" I whispered at her in anger, "I could hear you to moaning from the toilet! It was so darn loud!" She whispered back as my face went red. "I bet everyone from the other side of the world heard that 'SLAP' when you slammed your bodies together. I think Hana is probably dead now from all the blogging she did!" She continued as we saw Hana talk about what she heard last night into her camera, telling her Vlog watchers that me and Angela had sex. I run over to Hana and covers her mouth with my hand. Then walk off back into my room, Angela has woken up and realized what happened. "Morning my angel." I tell her, "Morning My Ninja" She replied. "They Know." I told her with a embarrassed look on my face, "Let me guess, Hana's spilling it all over the internet and everyone knows about it." She sighed, "How did you know?" I asked her with surprised as she just showed me the live vlog Hana is recording. Titled with "#GENCY SEX" I replied to Angela saying "*sigh* I grabbed her hand as we walk out of the room. I see Winston outside of the room re-adjusting his glasses, "Hello, Gency. I have a few things to tell you two." He joked as he finally got his glasses in the right position, "You too Winston?" Angela smirked, "Haha. Yes, Hana has been telling everyone in the entire base." Winston told us pulling out a jar of Peanut Butter from his back. He opened the jar and dipped his finger in and pulled out a peanut butter covered finger. "You Guys want some?" He said offering us the jar, "No We're fine." I told him. As me and Angela walked down the hallway we heard the alarm go off, "Hello... Brother..." I heard the cybernetic voice of Hanzo say behind me. "Winston! Angela! Lea....." My sentence was cut short as I was kicked in the back to the floor. I turned back to Hanzo, grabbing the nearest projectile and throwing it at him, I grabbed Winston's Peanut Butter jar and tossed it at Hanzo's Face. "Argh." I heard Hanzo shout in pain as his mask fell to the floor. "Wait... You aren't Hanzo!" I showed as I looked at a Robotic skeleton face. The Skeleton raised his bow and fired 3 arrows all towards my chest, I fell to the floor as the Skeleton fired 3 more arrows at me. This time I was able to roll over and avoid the arrows. "Who. Are. You." I asked him plucking a arrow out of my chest to use as a weapon. "Does it matter?" The Skeleton said as it fired a arrow at Angela, pinning her to the wall by her lab coat. "Angela!" I shouted out as I felt fire burning in my eyes. "An Actual Challenge?" The Skeleton taunted as he dropped his bow to the floor for a fist fight. I charged at the Skeleton Po punching him right in the face, the Skeleton didn't even flinch for a second and tore my left arm off. "AGH!" I shouted out in pain as I collapsed to my knees. The Skeleton slowly walked over to Angela, leaving me there. But he made one vital mistake. I grabbed the bow and aimed it at the skeleton's head, "Bye." I told him as I let go of the string and the arrow flew towards him. The Skeleton glanced back at the final second and caught the arrow with his bare hands. "360 Degrees Sensors. You Lose." He said as he fired a machine at me, causing a electrical surge in my body, knocking my entire body to the floor. "Don't give up." I heard my brain say. I picked myself off the floor as I tackled the machine and ripped his head off with my right arm. With the rest of my strength I ripped the two arrows pinning Angela to the wall by her lapcoat off the wall, "It's... Been nice knowing you, Angela..." I collapse to the floor, "Genji! Stay with me." I felt her hand touch my face. "I... Will try." I smiled as she smiled back to me with tears in her eyes, she took out a syringe and injected it into me. I blacked out.

-------------------
Sorry For A Late Update, Christmas, New Years, School Starting Again and All That Jazz. Don't worry, I'm Back.