Happening so fast.. Too Fast..

Frisk POV:

"It wasn't me!" I yelled at the officers slamming my hands on the desk. "I would never kill a child!"

The officer sighed whole he looked at a file. "I'm sorry Ms. But all the details lead to you, and you just serve prison. " The officer said calmly. I held back the tears wanting to seem brave..

Determined.

The guard from behind me grabbed my hands and pushed me into another room. I struggled for a while. But then I realized that I had no choice. But to go to prison, sleep with a bunch of crazy inmates..

"put on the orange jumper so we can get rollin'" The man said turning away with his arms crossed. I quickly stripped then putting on the jumper like there was no tomorrow. "Let's go" I said as the man turned around and grabbed my hands again.

Soon enough I was thrown into a cell hearing inmates yell; "Fresh Meat!" or "A New Little Girl?" I chose to ignore their comments and sat on the mattress in the corner of my cell. "Don't get Comfy, tomorrow your going to a different cell" The guard said walking away. I hugged my knees closing my eyes, it was late after all.

I woke up to the sound of cells opening, and guards yelling; 'Get in a line!' I stood up as the guard opened my cell. "Get out" He said. I walked out putting my arms in front of me so I wouldn't touch anyone as I got in line.

We must be going to breakfast.
I thought. Walking among the people in the line. Soon enough we reached the cafeteria which what people may call, "the mess room. "

I grabbed a tray giving the lady a warm smile just to get a grumble in return. I sighed and walked to an empty table. Was prison really this bad..? Guess so. I sat at the table looking at the glob on my tray pushing it away slightly.

A girl sat next to me seeming like every other area there was filled with fighting, yelling, and blood. I looked at her, her white long ears pointing up and one bent and her fluffy tail behind her. She looked at me and smiled uneasily. "C-can I sit here..?" She asked.

I nodded and smiled back. At least someone was sane in this prison.

"O-oh yeah! My n-names Bun b-by the way!" She offered her hand. I took her fluffy hand and shook it until a loud bang was heard behind us.. I turned around quickly as I saw tall skeleton figure with holes in his palms, and a cigarette in his mouth stand in the doorway.

"who's that..?" I whispered to Bun as the whole cafeteria turned silent. "G-G.. The most d-dangerous one here I-I think.. " she hesitated. G scanned the room and shoved his hands into his pockets looking at me and Bun. My eyes widened as I quickly turned away and with Bun doing the same.

He walked up to us and crossed his arms as everyone began talking again. "Your the newbie huh?" He asked me. Buns eyes widened as she continued to look straight, away from G. He was talking to me.. I nodded not wanting to talk to him.

He slammed his hands on the table and chuckled puffing out a cloud of smoke. "Ya can talk, I ain't gonna bite. " He said. I stayed silent trying to ignore him. His smirk faded as he continued to glare at me. "You know I don't like bein' ignored Tulip.. " He said as his necklace dangled from his neck. I didn't bother to see what the necklace was, it was the least if my worries. Bun stayed silent and so did I until I felt pain across my cheek. He slapped me.. "You shouldn't be givin' me the silent treatment" he said. I glared at him. "I don't see it as a silent treatment, I see it as a way to say fuck off. " My words slipped out.

Bun glared at me and shook her head telling me that wasn't the right thing to do. G shoved me off my seat onto the ground and stomped on my stomach causing me to gasp for air. "Who do you think your talkin' to like that sweetheart?" He asked. "I-I have a name!" I yelled back. The room fell silent as G pressed his foot against stomach slowly and painfully as Bun stared in horror.

"And what would that be Newbie?" He asked with a chuckle pressing harder into my stomach. I felt the blood come to my mouth but swallowed it back down. "F-Frisk.. " I said weakly. +He stomped into my stomach but without warning he was pulled off of me and punched right in the face.

I looked at the shaking figure that had the bravery to punch G. Bun. Her fist up high looking into G's eyes as he glared at her with a smirk. "J never knew a little Bunny could be so brave. " He said kicking her into the table and walking away.

I later on the floor weak and in pain gripping my stomach and let the blood drip out of my mouth, Bun struggled to as she stood up breathing heavily then looking at me offering her hand once again. I grabbed it and let her pull me up slowly.

Putting my arm around her leaning all my weight into her shoulder.

"Thank you.. "