A terrible cell mate..

Frisk POV:

Me and Bun stood where H had left us.  G's Golden eye slowly moving from us to the girls he was speaking to.  It was like he was a girl magnet,  but then again some boys went along as well.  Yes was hot,  sexy,  whatever you prefer, but he was a total jerk.. Bun put her arm around me as she slowly stopped stuttering with each word that came out of her mouth.  "Hey frisk~ I think he really likes you" she teased.  I felt my cheeks burn more as J turned to her.  Her brown eyes meeting my red eyes as I glared at her, "What?! No he doesn't! Don't even think that!" I yelled. Bun snickered as she looked away knowing the bell would ring any second.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me and the empty mattress that Bun sat on this morning was sitting in the dark,  gloomy cell. Bum was taken out of the cell,  and I had no idea why.. But that's when the guards opened my cell and told me to get out.  I quickly stumbled to my feet as I followed the guard down the hall.  What was happening? Why is this happening? What were they gonna do to me..? My questions were soon solved as I was thrown into another cell feeling my back crack against the wall as the cell door shut. 

Great,  another roommate.. I thought.  My thoughts were soon interrupted by the smell of smoke,  his smoke.  The smoke of a cigarette,  the smoke from the man I hated..

"G.. " I mumbled. I heard him chuckle behind me.  "what are you doin' in my cell sweetheart?" He asked. I sighed.  "I don't know! What am I doing in your cell?!" I practically yelled glaring at me. 

He leaned his weight forward keeping his upper body up with his arms glaring at me with his 'Eyes' half opened.  What was he gonna say now..? "I don't approve of you having an attitude to me Tulip,  why don't we talk about it huh?" He said as I heard him snicker under his breath opening his arms to me.  What was he planning? What the hell is he doing? Who does this guy.. Think he is?

I slowly got up feeling the pain crawl all over my back and walked up to him.  I wasn't stupid,  nor falling for his tricks,  soooo I kicked him in the deez nutz,  well,  that is if he has any..  I heard him grunt loudly clenching his fists and pushing me against the wall,  trapping me with his arms on each side of me..

"Who do you think you are Sweetheart?"