Plan in action.

Frisk POV:

I woke up slowly to the smell of smoke opening my chocolate brownie looking eyes and drifted them to my roommate, G.  I still wondered what had happened to Bun and why I was put with this monster, but that was out in the back of my head as I still wondered how to get G on my side. I know it was selfish,  but not as selfish as him.. Right?

I continued to look at him as he smoked his cigarette laying on his back on the most comfortable thing in here,  the mattress. Soon he began to realize I was awake and turned to me with his yellow iris dim and dull.  "pfft,  awake already sweetheart?" he said with his unused voice.  To me personally,  his unused voice was kinda cute-

WHAT IS WRONG WITH NY MIND?!

"Yeah I'm awake,  why does it matter to you?" I asked.  I heard him laugh slightly before replying; "Just wanted to hear your beautiful unused voice sweetheart. " I felt my cheeks become warm but then I began to think.  If I flirted with him would he be on my side?

Worth a shot.. I thought.

"Well look who's speaking bonehead~" I said in the best flirty tone I could.  I looked to see his reaction and it was just a surprised expression. Although I continued to smirk just like he did to me. I watched as he turned away puffing out a cloud of smoke with a little tint of yellow on his face which was barely noticeable.

"What do ya want Tulip? People don't go flirting with a person they hate for no reason,  am I wrong?" He said earning his smirk back.  He got me, he knew I was hiding something.  "I um.. " I started.  What could I do? I couldn't let my plan into his mind.  So I did the first thing that came in mind.  Flirt.

"I thought you just wanted to have some fun..?~" The flirty tone I intended on doing didn't sound correct.  Then he laughed,  hysterically. he leaned down holding his "Stomach" panting for breath.  When he finally calmed down he asked,  "Heh,  you seem bored.. Want me to give ya something to do sweetheart?"

I hesitated then nodded slowly.  He sat up staring straight at me with a smirk.  "Ya can do me if your up to it sweetheart~"

I felt my face burn red and warm as I almost went to smack him. "W-what would I get in return..?" I asked.

"Pfft, I was just kidding! Although..,  it looked like you are willing to do it if ya 'get something in return.'" he said with a laugh.  My eyes widened I didn't know it was a fucking joke.

Ring ring ring

Thank god for the bells,  because as soon as my cell door opened I ran into the line ad G followed behind playing with his necklace.  The cross on his necklace is probably something he needed,  especially with all of his 'sins..'