Yard time..

Frisk POV:

The bell rang.  Yard time.  Everyone rushed to the door that lead outside.  Me and Bun walked out letting the sun glaze on us.

I looked around,  people fighting,  people making out,  and harassment. That's when the corner of my eye caught him.  G.  He sat on a bench smoking a cigarette and staring at the ground thinking about something.  He must have forced the guards to let him come,  because of what I know,  he was forced tk stay in his cell.

Me and Bun quickly moved last him into a corner of the yard.  I still looked at G,  he was focused on something he wasn't there.  I mean,  he's hot and attractive-

HOT AND ATTRACTIVE?!

Why does my mind do this.  Soon enough Bun caught me looking at G and spoke.  "Y-you checking h-him out?" I'm my eyes widened as I turned to Bun blushing.  "I-I mean.. Everyone finds t-the bad boys sexy.. " She said with a giggle.  I continued to blush. "I wasn't checking him out!" I yelled for my own defense.  "Suuure" Bun said.

About 5 minutes later G was leaning against a wall and a human girl blushing while talking to him.  Bun was right,  they always found the bad boys attractive.  Soon enough I saw the girl kiss him.

My body filled with something that I couldn't explain.  Jealousy? Furious? Anger? I couldn't tell,  but all I wanted to do was punch that girl away.  But then that's when I saw G reach into her back pocket and pull out a pack of cigs as she walked off.

G really was a selfish bastard.  He took out a cig,  lit it,  then looked at me.  Our eyes met then I quickly turned to Bun as she was leaning against the wall.  She looked at me with a confused look.  "W-what happened Frisk?" she asked with a worried look.

"Me and G made eye contact and I'm afraid that he is coming over-" I was interrupted by the smell of smoke that has just rushed behind me and Buns eye widening. I felt G's hand poke my shoulder as I jumped and turned around.

G's arms crossed,  and his yellow iris staring down at me.  "Heya newbie.  Were you checking me out?~" He said in a flirty tone.  I felt my cheeks turn warm as I shook my head.  G bent down to my level so our foreheads touched as he blew smoke in my face saying,  "Whatever ya say sweetcheeks" He stood up straight as he walked away.

(A/N sorry this chapter was so short. )