Silence filled the air

Frisk POV:

The dark,  gloomy,  smokey,  and silent cell is what I sat in as I thought about G. He was always someone I questioned.  That because he didn't make sense.  One moment he wouldn't give a care in the world,  next moment he's nice and calm.  What changed him so much? What made him "Help" me?

Did he have a soft side?

I looked at him,  his back against the mattress as he looked at the ceiling and the smoke of his cigarette swirling around him.  He didn't want to talk,  or need to for matter of fact. But,  this was the first time I actually wanted to hear his voice.

He finally put out the cigarette against the concrete wall and looked at Frisk with a sigh.  "Wake me up when one of those stupid guards open the cell." He said before turning his back towards her. 

Frisk POV:

"Wake me up when one of those stupid guards open the cell." G said turning his back to me.  I didn't know why I cared so much.  Was it because I knew he would harm me? Probably- no,  hopefully.

I sat in the corner of the cell.  It felt like it's been days until I heard the bell ring. The cell sliding open the guard told me to stand up.  And so I did. Looking towards G I walked up to him hearing him snore slightly and kicked him,  which got him to shoot up.  "What the fuck was that for?" He said glaring at me.  "You told me to wake you up,  didn't you?" I said innocently walking towards the bars.  I heard him grumble something,  but I didn't pay attention as I walked into the line.

G POV:

"little asshole thinks she can do that to me.. I'll show her.." I grumbled under my breath walking behind her onto the line. "What's next?" I heard her ask turning to me.  "Don't ask me sweetheart,  I don't pay attention." I said simply as the line moved.  And of course I knew where we were going, but she didn't need to know.  It was just the cafeteria. Nothing important.

Arriving j to the cafeteria I leaned against the wall and took out a cigarette as I watched the human girl sit down next to her little bunny friend.  I didn't care for there names,  names were never important to me. I walked to them and sat across from the two girls,  and apperently they didn't notice as I listened to there conversation.

Frisk POV:

"Apperently I get to leave tommorow.." I heard Bun mumble with a weak smile. "Fine.. But I still have one question.  Where were you for the last couple days?" I asked.  I felt someone sit down,  knowing it was probably prisoner wanting to stay away from fights from how quiet they were being,  I continued to look at Bun.  "Well uh.. The infirmary said I had yo stay there for a couple days because of G.." She said.  "Who's G?" The person that sat at our table asked us.  I sighed and turned to the figure only to be surprised that it was G.  "Heh,  surprised much Doll?" he said simply ignoring the Surprised Bunny that sat there.  I stayed silent,  he knew I wasn't ignoring him,  he knew that he was annoying and that I didn't want to speak to him since he interrupted.  "Aw,  someone seems mad." he said teasingly.  I know that if I make one wrong move he would beat the shit out of me. What I dont know, is what he is capable of out of this prison.