Ch.3 Late night thoughts?

A/n So I'm back, I got caught up reading other fanfics I'm not gonna lie. Anyways I'm gonna try and make these chapters better (it would defiantly help if I stopped writing them at 2 in the morning.)

 Your POV

   Sleeping was apparently not an option tonight. Ever since I got home I just keep thinking of Aaron. I know we just meet back up from not seeing each other often and or ever, but my old feelings for him just resurfaced once I officially saw him again. This guy just seemed to have this unwavering grip on my feelings for him since high school, I mean they even continued as strong as ever through college. 

 At least in college it wasn't as painful as high school. I know its over dramatic but it killed me, even thinking back on it now it hurts. He was so hung up on Aphmau in a since when he figured out she was the person he talked to over his game those years. I supported him because I still wanted to be around him, I just wasn't ready for him to drift from me..

 After her and Garroth got together he came back, but I could see clearly how hurt he was. It took time but after many hangouts and other times spent together it seemed like he got back on his feet. By then though it was time for him to head off to college.

 Just recalling all of this hurts me. 'Why does this hurt me? It's done and it happened that's final. Besides Garroth and Aphmau are married.' ( small note I was a HEAVY garrmau shipper way back) 'I wonder if Aaron likes anyone now? Maybe me? No where probably to close for that and I'm neck deep in the friend zone in his mind. What if he likes Kacie! Oh Irene what if my best friend ends up with the guy I've liked for years! No no she knows I like him, even if I haven't officially told her she always pokes at me about it anyway.' I wiggled around on my back getting comfy seeing as my thoughts where getting out of hand and there is no stopping them now.

 'Besides they seem to have more of a brother/ sister like friend ship.' I furrowed my eye brows recalling a lot of their interactions over time. Every thing I was thinking up it just seemed like they where there for each other in any situation. 'There was that one time where Kacie stuck herself out there to help him.' I thought back.

 It was clear back in high school I think my.. third year so.. a junior. It was when that weird kid Ein? He came and was just really sketchy around Aphmau and I. I remembered all the times I stressed to Aaron about I always felt like I was being watched when I was near him. I wasn't his biggest interest though I found out later when he was thrown out. Apparently he was infatuated with Aphmau, when this was going on Garroth had a small temper with him when he was around her but nothing else, but boy was he fuming after when he found out what he did. He was said he was becoming violent and hostile towards her, had secret pictures of her and even tried forcing her to be his girlfriend.

 A shiver ran through my body thinking about it, but I remembered Aaron was there the day he got thrown out. I never knew why though I just remember what Kacie told me of that day.

   __During that time__

"What happened why was Aaron here? Why was Ein so beat up? Why do you have blood on your lip?! Why did the police pick him up?!" I was yelling at my bestfriend in a panic as she sat me down on my bed. "I will tell you what I know but I'm going to need you to calm down first Y/n." Kacie calmly reasoned. "No! Do you know what people are all saying about him?! Do you know how weird he was with me?!" I pointed my hands at my self the only calm action they've done in the past two hours.

 "Y/n I know everything he did towards you I-" She stopped abruptly after blowing off a bit. "How do you know that I only talked to Aaron about it?" I pressed her. Her eyes drifted slightly. I needed to know if she was going to lie to me in this next sentence or not. I trust her but right now I'm too riled up for anything. "I observed it and noticed some of the stuff he said towards you." She maintained eye contact. 'She looks so serious right now.' "Tell me what happened today." I leaned forward on my knees giving her my full attention as she pulled up my chair from my desk.