So here's the thing + sequel news

alright get ready for a dissapointment if your a major aphmau fan. Im not gonna say ive lost intrest in her because theres still a small part of me that goes to check in on her channels and social media, but ive seriously gotten to the point where i cant write this because i have free time but im not intrested in writing THIS. The book actually never followed the original story line i had planned for it ever and its all over the place. i already have one book to fix which will never be noticed and is currently taken down so i can fix about 20 to 25 long chapeters. Back to these books though. i actually have a sequel up but it never and anyone reading this transfer over to it. Not sure if its a wattpad error or if you guys didnt want to read it, but whatever it is dosnt matter. I was sitting here to have a small little hobby kinda i was really here because the hell of it. 

  The main problem with this book is this

1. I love mature wrighting. Now the Aphmau fa base is not really ment for that. Im talking blood, trama, cussing and anything related in that area. I can write kid friendly but i get brain dead so offten on what to write on here that it does a very good job of stressing me out.

2. If i want to do anything serious on here other than read stuff in my fandoms it would to focus on my original wrighting. When i was wrighting this i always bs'd my way through those chapters. 

3. I actually through in my main oc in the beginning because i needed someone that had the adult like attitude and could care less about anything.

anyway if you read to this far and want to read the sequel its on my profile. just click it and it will take you to my works, and if you want to see my other story with a fantasy base story line it should be republished soon hopefully.