Ch.4 Full Neighborhood

Y/n's POV

There are many things you can enjoy on a weekend and let me just say for the record. Waking up from constant cars driving is not one of them! 

 'Are you kidding me ?! All morning people have been driving?! Through THIS neighborhood?!! Are you-' 

"No way~ Your pissed." Kacie started giggling at my door. "When did you get there?!" I threw my sheets off sitting up more angry. "Not long, just enough to get enjoyment." She admired her nails smirking at them. My eyebrows furrowed in thought.' You little- your toying me. I can do the same too.' I relaxed my face. "Well umm.... you look terrible and and.." She looked over at me her smirk turning into a knowing grin. 'I'm so bad at this.' "That was a pathetic come back and I'm the best damn thing your eyes will look at in this world." She finally shuffled her way into my room making a B line to fiddle at my desk. "Oh by the way Aaron's been waiting here for you for like....Oh about twenty minutes." 

 "Ahh! Why is he here?! Why is it for me?!" I fumbled out of my bed. "Hell if I know just came over and started blabbing about seeing you about something?" She looked bored, most likely what she looked like when he came over. "You are unbelievable today!" I practically screamed. 

 "Hey man he was being boring and dragging on and on about stuff and I was busy." She drawled. "What was possibly more important?!" I struggled pulling on my shirt. "Uhhhhh.." She spun around. "Aghhh your lucky I'm letting you breathe right now!" I tried fixing my face and hair. "Thanks for the empty threat, now lets go he's been waiting for awhile!" 'She has the audacity to act all cheery at the end?!'

 I raced down the stair to see a very awkward Aaron standing in the foyer. "Uh sorry about that..Ashula! Was being a pain." I fiddled explaining why Kacie made me take so long. "Ah It's no problem Y/n I wasn't waiting long , and I didn't know your last name was Ashula." He gave a pointed look towards Kacie? "I thought you said he was here for twenty minutes at least?" She completely ignored his look and talked to me. "Eh wanted to freak you out, also I swore I told you my name way back when." She threw her own challenging look at Aaron. I could practically smell the tension radiating from them, each of them begging the other to make a move.

 "That doesn't matter right now, Kacie said you came over for me or something?" He backed down from his and Kacie's staring contest to me. "Oh yeah! Well um it sounds really far fetched but apparently majority of our high school friends are moving into this neighborhood. Anyways they are all asking for help moving in and I said I would come ask you guys if your free to help?" He questioned himself at the end for asking. "Of course we are! But who's all moving in?" I was really curious. It wouldn't be too much right? 

 "Oh you know only Garroth and Aphmau, Katelyn and Kawaii~Chan, Laurance, Travis and Dante, along with the shadow knight people and some of the where wolf kids." He listed off. "Oh yeah Blaze did mention how he liked the neighborhood, I'll go help them!" Kacie threw on her shoes. "Hey! when your done stop by my place I gotta talk to you about something at your job." Aaron said. Kaice pressed her lips into a thin line before finally speaking. "Fine. See you at your place later."

 "Hey can we go help Aphmau and Garroth! I haven't seen them since their wedding!" I got really excited thinking about it. "Alright, Alright come on they live right across from you!" He chuckled at my childish acting. 

 I was so excited I was sprinting over with Aaron tailing behind me. "Aphmau! Garroth! Where are you guys me and Aaron are here to help!" I yelled looking around the space that opened into the living room with the stairs. "Y/n!" Aphmau ran behind me hugging me. "I haven't seen you in forever! Which house do you live in!? Garroth said Aaron told him you lived here with Kacie and I was really excited!" She sounded like she was running out of breath saying that all really fast.