seventeen

Maybe I, I can never fly
jeogi jeo kkoccipdeulcheoreom
nalgael dan geoscheoreomeun an dwae
Maybe I, I can't touch the sky
geuraedo son ppeotgo sipeo
dallyeobogo sipeo
jogeum deo.

Two months passed.

The doctor kept Ara under anesthetic, so she wouldn't feel as much pain from her surgery when she woke up. She had to stay for bed rest, but her condition was much better. Ara was somewhat sad to leave the hospital.

The hospital was where she 'met' Jin and became friends with him. She packed up the letters he wrote and took the bandages and ointment that the hospital gave to her.

Ara was definitely going to have a debt to the hospital. The hospital told her to take it easy once she got home, but she had no time. She needed to start working again. She couldn't rest while her father was out there working.

Jin was worried as to why she stopped responding to his letters. He had to continue his dance practice and Run! BTS episodes. He didn't have that much time to psychically visit her, but he had time to drop his letter off at the nearest mailbox.

Jin decided to sneak off before the next Run! BTS episode, since they were in the area. Jin walked into the hospital with his mask on and he went into Ara's room, ready to greet her.

But she wasn't there. The whole room was cleared out. Jin's heart skipped a beat. He looked around for the nearest doctor and tapped his shoulder.

"Do you know where the patient of this room went?" His mouth felt dry.

"Oh—she went back home, I believe. She underwent surgery two months ago."

"Uh—thank you." Jin bowed before trying to find the nurses that always gave his letters to Ara.