A Special Christmas Gift

A/N: Ik ik, it's a bit late, but I just couldn't let this season go without a Christmas oneshot for you guys. I hope everyone had fine and fandomsy Christmas :). I had fun writing this, and also, there's Sabriel in it? what?

~~~

"Cas, are you out there? You vanished two months ago and... it's Christmas and I just want to know you're fine. I- I miss you. Come back, Cas. Please" Dean prayed. Gabe closed his eyes when the prayer aired. The other angels just ignored it, they only cared for Dean and his angel when they got annoyed by them.

Gabe wondered where Cas got missing this time. He decided to get off his lazy ass, it was getting boring here, and search for his baby brother.

Through angel radio the trickster found out where Cas was. Some angels had captured him and prisoned him in an old nondescript barn. Gabe walked in, fought and killed one of the angels, the other one fled, and freed Cas from his chains. "Hey, little bro" "Gabriel?" Cas looked up at his saviour. Exhausted, he had fallen to the ground. His wounds wouldn't heal, because they've stolen some of his grace.

"Where's Dean?" Cas asked, always worried about the hunter. Gabe chuckled. He put two fingers against Cas's forehead and healed him. "Always worried about your boyfriend, hmm? Don't worry, he's fine. He misses you" "He's not my boyfr-" "Oh, trust me, he is. Or will be as soon as you two get your stuff together and finally admit it" Cas looked down. "Don't worry, let's get you cleaned up and dressed nicely and then I'll bring you back in time for Christmas"

He zapped them into a bathroom, in which Gabe cleaned his little brother up with the help of water and his grace. Then he motioned Cas to follow him. They went out of the bathroom to find themselves in a clothing store. Gabriel shoved Cas in a changing room, because there was still blood on his clothes and they didn't want people's attention. He left Cas to sit in there and wandered through the store, looking for something to make Cas presentable. But not just presentable, it had to be something that would take Dean Winchester's breath away.

He came back with several suits for Cas. Cas tried them on, though he didn't like them much. "Smile" Gabe told him and nudged his cheeks up. The trickster mustered his brother in the all-black suit he was wearing. He looked good, though something was off. "You look great, Cas, but you're not going to someone's funeral, quite the opposite actually..."

Gabe vanished and soon came back with a bright white suit. Cas changed his clothes from black to white and showed it his brother. Gabe raised on eyebrow, thinking. "ugh, no! that's hurting my eyes!" he said. they had tried almost everything, from plain beige, which Gabe found as boring as grey, over several colors like orange, red or pink, and even green to match Dean's eyes... it all didn't fit.

Suddenly, Gabe got an idea. "Why didn't I think of this earlier, stupid trickster!" he mumbled to himself. Soon, Cas stood there in a blue suit that matched his eyes, and a white shirt underneath. "Perfect!" Gabe said. "But something is missing..." Gabe let his eyes wander over the angel in front of him again and then snipped with his fingers. A trench coat appeared, but not just any, it looked just like Cas's original trenhcoat. The one he was wearing when he first met Dean Winchester. "Yes! That's it!" Cas looked at himself in the mirror and smiled slightly. yes, he looked good. Gabe ruffled Cas's hair in an attempt to get the old sex hair back and teleported them to the bunker.

Dean looked up at the sound of wings and was disappointed when he saw Gabe. "Hey, Gabe" he greeted the archangel who had stolen Sam's heart whether Dean liked it or not. "Hi, Dean-o!" Gabe greeted cheerily. "And Merry Christmas!" He stepped away and waved his arm to reveal Cas, who had been invisible until now. Dean's eyes grew big and he opened his mouth slightly in surprise "Cas?" the asked in slight disbelief. A big grin appeared on his face as he took in the beauty of his best friend, who had been missing for two months now.

Dean stood up and wrapped his arms around the angel. Cas pressed himself against Dean's body, enjoying the feeling of warmth and safety that only came from Dean. "Dean" Cas whispered as he closed his eyes, reliefed to be with his hunter again. The hug lasted longer than it should under social standards, but nobody minded.

Eventually, Dean ended it and got out of Cas's arms again. "Good to see you" he smiled. Gabe cleared his throath. "Don't you think you're missing something?" Gabe asked and pointed at a mistletoe hovering above Dean and Cas's heads. "Oh, you son of a bi-" Dean got interrupted by Cas's lips covering his. He closed his eyes and moved his lips against the angels. Not soon after, Cas wrapped his arms around Dean's neck, holding him close. Dean's hand placed itself on the angel's waist while the other moved into Cas's hair, pulling on and stroking it.

Sam approached the Trickster. "Hey, Gabe" he said and pulled him in to a slight peck on his lips. "Hello, Samsquatch" Gabriel smiled. "So, you found Cas?" "Yup. A few dicks from our heavenly family held him captive"

Meanwhile, the kiss under the mistletoe got more and more heated and as Dean slit a hand underneath Cas's shirt, Sam decided to intervene so he wouldn't have to witness more than necessary. He cleared his throat and shouted at them. "Get a room, you two!" Dean jumped away from Cas and was instantely as red as a tomato. He looked over at the trickster and his little brother, not daring to meet their eyes. "Oh, no need to thank me for you Christmas present, Dean" Gabe said. he snipped with his fingers and Dean and Cas landed in Dean's room, so they could do whatever they were up to in private.

Gabe smirked and turned towards his lover. He used his wings to fly a bit and hover him in the air high enough so he could comfortably reach Sam's lips with his own. "What do you think, should we get a room, too?" he asked in-between kisses. Sam smirked and told him yes with another kiss.