I'm not dead

Hey, peeps 👋
First off, I'm so so sorry for abandoning you guys/girls like that without a word, but school just got more and more stressful. I know that's not a good excuse, but it's the only one I have. At first I thought I could still provide you with oneshots even during those stressful times, but writer's block hit me real hard and I couldn't get anything finished.
Right now, the past week and next week, I decided to refrain from writing because of the exams I'm having. They're really important because if I pass those I'll be graduating, so I need to focus on them. 
So, in two weeks I'm probably gonna be writing for a bit at least, as I have to prepare myself for two more exams in the 3 weeks break between the written exams I'm having now and the oral exams I'm having then. Also, I don't know how heavy my writer's block still is so I can't promise you anything but I'll try. I have more than a few unfinished drafts that deserve to be finished so there'll be something for you to look out, though maybe not in the next 2 months.
During those 3 weeks I'll try and write for Lucain, a new ship of mine, though, because I'm playing with thought of participating in the Lucain Big Bang hosted by iamkathastrophe and osnaart on tumblr.
I hope you understand and are not too pissed at me for just disappearing like that, if you even noticed that I was gone. Thank you for reading through all of this, I appreciate it.
Have a good day/night!
~ Cassie