Chapter Four

*All the places you'll never believe, sometimes I just need to breathe*

"Breathe, Tyler. Work through your nose. You can do it..." Don holds Tyler's back, keeping her steady as she coughs. "Gosh, calm down. Breathe. One-two-three, that shit. Come on, hurry up now..." He tells her, coughing a little bit himself. Tyler nods, trying to calm her racing heart as she wheezes. "Aw, Tyler, did it have to be tonight? I need this video, sis. Come on! You've gotta stop freaking out, okay, it was only four guys. You've done three before, what's the difference?"

Tyler gasps again, clearing her throat the best she can. "I never had all of them trying to get in at once! It hurt, Don..." She wipes at her eyes, starting to lean back up. Her legs tremble, and her body feels cold as the air conditioner hits her skin. Closing her eyes for a moment, she feels disconnected, as if the pain is all that could be there. Then the world shifts into focus again, and her thoughts collide. Dammit. Two more hours of this? "I'm okay, I'll try again. Sorry, Don, sorry...I know, I know this is a big deal for you. I'm working on it, okay?"

"Okay, but you better be ready, sis. You've gotta do better than this. This is exactly what I was talking about earlier with those guys. To make it big, we've gotta do bigger stuff. If you can't handle it, we can always switch you out for someone else. You know that, right?" Though he seems like he wouldn't mind if she just quit, Tyler knows that's not the case. God dammit, you know I can't quit! If it wasn't for you I wouldn't have even done this in the first place! Tyler nods to him, catching her breath again the best she can. "Alright, good. You wanna try again?"

"S-sure." She coughs one last time before standing up right, still holding onto her stomach with her left hand and her throat with the right. Tyler pushes her hair off her body, lone strands sticking to the sticky surface of her chest. "Alright, I can do this."

The other guys in the room sit on the couch still, watching her while they wait. One of them on the end calls out to her, "You sure you wanna do this?" His voice is deep, and Tyler shrugs at him, giving him the best smile she can. He pushes his blonde hair back as he gives her a toothy grin in return, "Nice, bitch. Alright, so, where do you want us to pick up off of?"

Don bites his lip for a moment, brows furrowed as he decides. Tyler watches him, slowly letting her hands drop to her sides. He grins after a moment, his dimples prominent, "I want you guys to take it up right whenever you started getting it all hot again. From that moment on, get it, and I want everyone to do their best. It needs to go faster, no more choking this time, and if you're lucky we might be able to fix up that choke scene into something equally delicious."

Everyone nods and once again starts it up. For the past two hours since school's ended, while their parents believe they're watching movies, they've been trying to film an hour long group session. Tyler's body already feels the effects of it, and four was already more than the one that was mentioned to begin with. A job is a job though. Beggars can't be choosers.

She sighs as cut is finally called, her throat slimy and coated with various liquids. Goddamn this new job. This is getting to be too much.

"Hey, great shots!" Don chuckles and begins to talk to the guys, and Tyler only hears bits and pieces of the conversation as she lies on Suzy's lap.

Suzy pets Tyler's hair, pulling out tangles with her long fingers. "You're looking better each time, sweetie. Don't worry so much about this. You teens are such drama queens. I mean, gosh, it was an orgy, nothin' more, sweetie." She laughs, pushing her hair away from her angular face. Despite her words, Tyler can't help but to see her like a mother, looking out and taking care of her. "See, the trick is to distance yourself. Sure, have all the fun you want. Free sex, man! Tasty. But in the big leagues, minor drugs aren't gonna help ease the pain. I can start you off on the heavy shit again if that helps."