01

"Luke, you have to train her!"

"Han, you may be family, but you cannot tell me what to do!"

"Would you idiots quiet your voices! She is listening."

Luke, Leia, and Han all looked at the young girl who was walking around the couples living room. She was about eight years old and had the hood of her cloak covering her face. At the silence, she looked up at them giving them a small smile and a wave.

"Where did you find her?" Luke questioned Han who had brought the young her back with him. He was on a smuggling mission, not a mission to save a young girl.

"Naboo. Luke, her name is Lucia Kenobi, " Han told him making Luke straighten up. He never knew that Obi-Wan had a kid let alone a grandkid. "Her father was murdered in front of her and I. What was I supposed to do? Leave her there to rot?" He questioned as Luke walked towards the girl.

He knelt down to her level and gave her a soft smile though fear consumed him. There was so much power hidden inside this girl. "Lucia, why don't you show Luke what you showed me?" Han question making the girl take off her cloak.

Lucia took a deep breath feeling that sensation around her. She threw out her hand to bring a bowl towards her. Luke's eyes widened when red energy overlapped her hands and the bowl flew towards her. The young girl spun it around in her hands as the Jedi processed what he saw.

Luke looked at his sister and her husband. "That was the force," he told them making Leia gasp. "I don't know how or why it comes in a physical form, but it is strong inside of her. I will train her," he came to his conclusion very fast as the trio turned their gaze back to Lucia. Who now was playing with the bowl using the force.

"Mom? Dad? Uncle Luke?" An eight-year-old Ben Solo questioned coming into the room rubbing his eyes from sleep. "What is going on?" He questioned, his eyes widening when he saw the girl with the red hands.

She gasped and lost focus dropping the bowl to stare at his wide eyes. The three adults held their breath at what just happened, to see what Lucia was going to do. 

"That was awesome!" the young boy screamed making Lucia's scared look form into one of happiness. Never in her life was she told that it was awesome. "Do it again!" he yelled running over to her. 

Lucia smiled in excitement before taking a deep breath and lifting the shards to have them dance around the duo. Though, Ben's eyes were focused on the red energy while Lucia's eyes were focused on Ben. She decided that he was different to her and she liked it. 

The adults watched the children play with the shards of glass. At that moment, all they saw was childhood innocence but they did not expect what was to come. 

"Come on children, let's get you to sleep or back to sleep," Leia told them making Lucia use the force to throw away the bowl. 

She turned to the woman. "I am terribly sorry for breaking your bowl," she told her speaking for the first time since she arrived. Leia was shocked at how soft her voice was but just smiled at the girl.

"Do not worry about it. I can get plenty more. Lucia, this is my son Ben Solo," Leia told her introducing the two of them. The two children just shared a soft smile not saying a word to one another. 

"I can feel it. The force. It is strong within her and Ben as well," Luke told Han as Leia disappeared with the two children. "It scares me to have two of them with that amount of power," he informed his friend who just laughed.

Han put a hand on Lukes' shoulder. "You worry too much. My son may have tons of power but he is just like his mother. Good. And that Lucia girl oozes sweetness and purity, she'd never turn to the dark side," he informed him, though it didn't reassure the Jedi before him. 

Luke knew how tempting the dark side could be. His whole family had been torn apart because of it. He killed his father because of it and lost many, many friends. Lucia's soft smile danced around in his head.

He'd be damned if anything happened to that sweet young girl. 

Lucia stared up at the night sky in the room Leia allowed her to occupy. That is when the tears began. She missed her father terribly. How could she live without him? She was only eight years of age. And the memory of that blaster laser going through her father's heart haunted her. 

She did not realize that her sobs grew louder, that is until Ben Solo snuck into her room. "Are you okay?" he questioned sitting on the edge of her bed. She sucked in a hard breath. 

"No," she informed him as her bottom lip quivered in the moonlight. Ben felt terrible and got under the covers with her to hold her. Lucia wrapped her arms around his waist putting her head on his chest before starting to sob uncontrollably. Ben just stroked her hair and whispered calming things into her ear.

"You are not alone anymore, Lucia. You have me."

god they are so cute help me. also all the chapters in part one are expected to be a little shorter than what they will be in part two.