10

The transmission came four days later

Poe was alive and on Jakku. The news bloomed hope for the first time in a while inside of Lucia. They are going to be one step closer to finding Luke Skywalker, to her finally getting the answers that she has been waiting for years.

"Lucia, please be careful. We need both you and Poe back here with us," Leia told her as the girl prepared to go retrieve Poe.

The brunette sighed as she left her room, the General following after her. "I will, Leia. Trust me. Kylo Ren can't put one over me," she commented turning heads as she walked towards the blacktop.

Leia grabbed the girls bicep making her stop before she turned her around to look at her. It was evident in her eyes that Lucia was scared. "It's not Kylo Ren that I am worried about," she informed her making the hustle and bustle around them stop.

Everyone held their breath as realization crossed Lucia's face. "You think that I'll turn to the dark side, to be with him," she snarled ripping her arm from Leia. Lucia only felt this much betrayal once before when she lost Ben. "You all do," she growled louder when she saw their faces.

Some scared guards quickly aimed their blasters at the girl making her heart falter. "No, stop! Put the blasters down!" Leia ordered holding one hand out to Lucia to try to calm the girl. It only made her feel like an escaped animal that they were trying to get back into a cage.

Lucia's hand started to twitch in rage and without knowing it the force started to form around her fingers. Her eyes bounced from one person to another person that refused Leia's order to lower the blasters. "The confidence you have in me is just so blinding, Leia, thank you for showing me how you truly feel." Her voice was void of all emotion and the red force disappeared from her hands.

She turned on her heel and stalked to her x-wing getting into it to get ready for her mission. Leia's screams fell on deaf ears as she put her headset on and started it up. Once she was off the plant, that is when she let out the painful scream building up inside of her.

Leia out of all people didn't trust her and it was the most painful thing to happen to her since Ben. Lucia always thought that she could count on the General, but it seems that she couldn't. And the dark side, that was the biggest blaster to the heart out of all of it.

The dark side had taken everything from her, so why would she want to go be apart of it? She wanted to destroy it and every single little thing that it stands for. "I thought that they knew me, guess not," she whispered to herself before going into lightspeed to get to Jakku.

The trip only lasted a few hours, but what took the longest was actually finding Poe. The girl parked her plane before begging her trek through the village. People turned and stared at her considering they all thought that she was dead and that Kylo Ren didn't know that. No one has seen her in years, but like fate would have it, one greedy man ran off to let the first order know that she was there.