08

Lucia was more feared in the galaxy than Kylo Ren and that was saying something since he was terrifying

Lucia was more feared in the galaxy than Kylo Ren and that was saying something since he was terrifying. She was the bravest and best fighter, next to Poe Dameron, in the resistance. She threw herself into her battles using the physical force more than her lightsaber.

She scared Leia.

Lucia was the last part of her family that she had left. If she lost Lucia to the dark side, her family would officially be gone and she'd give up. Lucia had no one besides Leia, she refused to get close to anyone. The girl didn't want to go through that pain again if she lost someone in this war.

Lucia feared that she'd never come back from it.

But that'll never happen.

The young girl hated the dark side and wanted to destroy it, but she knew she couldn't. So she tried her hardest not to let it consume her. Lucia thought herself stupid since she was naive to think that nothing bad would come out of the dark side.

Now all her friends were dead, her baby was dead, the last two father figures that she had was gone, and the man she promised to love was gone as well. Even the girl she used to be was gone.

Gone. Gone. Gone. Gone. Gone.

Everything was gone.

Lucia stood in front of the sink before filling her cut up hands with water to splash on her face. "I promise to be your light in the dark and always make sure you take the right path." She snorted at the memory of what she said to Ben when they were secretly married. She failed in that promise, but when she really thought about it, the dark side had him in its slimy clutches then too.

Lucia knew she could be the one to bring him back, but she didn't want too. He killed their baby and that was the last straw for her.

Kylo ren was her biggest threat and she wanted to kill him. Now, she was going to kill him, for all the pain that he had put her through.

Kylo Ren walked into Supreme Leader Snoke's room bowing as he was told to do. "You requested me, master?" he asked not recognizing the sound of his own voice through the mask.

"Yes, I have a mission for you, Kylo Ren."

"What is it, master?" he questioned looking up at the man that knew almost everything about him.

Snoke let out a noise that Kylo could not decipher. "The resistance has a girl who can manipulate the force in physical form. You should know her, you were married to her once," he snarked out making Kylo's heart jump.

He backed up a little bit. "That is impossible," he commented. "I killed her!" he yelled out in rage. It wasn't like he wanted to kill her, but at the time Snoke was whispering into his ear to do so. Now, he wanted to kill her for being his biggest threat.

"No, you killed your child. She was still alive when you left her there. Your mission is to kill Lucia Kenobi. The last Kenobi." Snoke's voice bounced around the dark room before he disappeared from sight. Kylo Ren just stood there processing the information that was just given to him. He couldn't figure out how the information made him feel.

"You will always be my one and only no matter the paths we may take." His words rang true. She was still his one and only, but he had to kill her. This was now more than just protecting her anymore. He was too committed to the dark side.

The lovers stood far apart, each of them alone, relieving the memories that they own. It was a tale of heartbreak and tragedy that neither of them could escape from. And no matter how much rage and how hurt they felt, the two of them still loved each other.

And that might just be enough to change their minds.

He was the one with the dark side, but she was the one with the different use of the force.

this is the shortest chapter here and it sucks. but the next chapter is getting into the movie so hopefully they'll be a little bit longer